• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB (Fate/Extra CCC) vs UEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2; Managed to keep existing even after being conceptually destroyed by Rick's sword. A true God doesn't require its body, mind, soul or concept to exist)
Pretty sure this description is just normal NEP type 2,also in the Nonexistent Physiology page they don't even classify types of NEP type 2 so how could we know who is baseline or not?
It's just considered above baseline. Like how Senshinkan technically has type 1 abstracts more abstract than baseline type 1 abstract.

Or how there's people faster than baseline immeasurable, or more acausual than baseline type 4 acausality.

Pure Nonexistence (Nonexistence without any set definition to explain it)
but this is normal NEP type 2 too since all NEP type 2 beings lack their own concept so there is not any definition to explain them
I guess that too , definition in thier series wasn't explain a specific different between each level.

Last edited:
UEG is technically outdated.
^This. A lot of the stuff we're talking about needs to go in a CRT.

Like the more nonexistent stuff, her very high AP and speed, along with potential powers and passives that her true form should be capable of using.

Her whole thing is being the absolute god of heavenly records. And given how god physiology works, she probably has every power in the verse not used by gods comparable to her or Yogiri.

Well, I just played it safe and used the absolute 'low-end' when creating her profile, as we were going to make a CRT in the near future anyway which will even upgrade the verse itself.

Pure Nonexistence (Nonexistence without any set definition to explain it)
but this is normal NEP type 2 too since all NEP type 2 beings lack their own concept so there is not any definition to explain them

By 'set definition', it means that we can categorize them in some way, which would be 'concept' for people that get NEP Type 2 due to a concept (for example. concept of nothingness).
On the other hand, 'pure nonexistence' is truly undefinable in every way. Therefore, UEG has above baseline NEP Type 2.

Last edited:
Well, I just played it safe and used the absolute 'low-end' when creating her profile, as we were going to make a CRT in the near future anyway which will even upgrade the verse itself.

By 'set definition', it means that we can categorize them in some way, which would be 'concept' for people that get NEP Type 2 due to a concept (for example. concept of nothingness).
On the other hand, 'pure nonexistence' is truly undefinable in every way. Therefore, UEG has above baseline NEP Type 2.
If we go by that then kama is the same tho she NEP by the same thing (not because of concept)

I don't think that's what gem is referring to.

Although I haven't seen the full argument for above baseline NEP, so I couldn't say If I agree or not kek. I believe it has something to do with nonexistence erasure.

If we go by that then kama is the same tho she NEP by the same thing.

Let's say there's no difference in their NEP, so what is BB's winning condition anyway? I know she is faster than her, but what can she actually do with her fast speed? Just mention it here if you really want to continue this debate (which is going to be meaningless due to the future upgrades).

Let's say there's no difference in their NEP, so what is BB's winning condition anyway? I know she is faster than her, but what can she actually do with her fast speed? Just mention it here if you really want to continue this debate (which is going to be meaningless due to the future upgrades).
Absorption. BB could absorb her

Absorption. BB could absorb her

UEG is someone that exists above other 2-As of the verse on an existential level (which makes her practially invulnerable to a baseline 2-A's powers when she's not playing around). Therefore, BB has to show feat/s of affecting someone of her level, or this match would end up as inconclusive (when speed is unequalized), as UEG has clearly demonstrated that she can toy around with above baseline 2-As.

Just to show you an example:

"Was there even any point in having this battle with me...?" (Toichiro, above baseline 2-A)

When he was touched by UEG, Toichiro came to realize the difference in their power. No matter what he tried against her, he never had a chance to win in the first place. (Note: all Gods have Absorption)

"Hmm, I just wanted to do something flashy!" (UEG)

UEG is someone that exists above other 2-As of the verse on an existential level (which makes her practially invulnerable to a baseline 2-A's powers when she's not playing around). Therefore, BB has to show feat/s of affecting someone of her level, or this match would end up as inconclusive (when speed is unequalized), as UEG has clearly demonstrated that she can toy around with above baseline 2-As.

BB isn't baseline 2-A but you make the difference sound massive though so how far above baseline is UEG?

Actually if UEG have no feat of resistance of absorbtion she shouldn't need the feat of affecting a higher AP, being able to toy around habitually mean nothing if you can't resist what the other do...

BB isn't baseline 2-A but you make the difference sound massive though so how far above baseline is UEG?

A Heavenly Record can practically have any number of timelines that exist as parallel worlds (as shown by Darian creating a new timeline during his escape and by Vahanato using her power to establish a timeline where her wish is realized), so Infinity x Countless. Not to mention, she and Toichiro also destroyed countless multiverses and their parallel worlds when they transcended the Heavenly Record Multiverse.

Actually if UEG have no feat of resistance of absorbtion she shouldn't need the feat of affecting a higher AP, being able to toy around habitually mean nothing if you can't resist what the other do...

That might be true if it was any other series, but in ID, you get invulnerability by being a higher level of existence. It's part of God Physiology.

Last edited:
And you can't tell she resistance absorbtion since her profil litteraly tell that she not.

"Furthermore, even if a seal is directly applied on her existence and powers, she can't be kept in a sealed condition without continuously using Absorption against her"

Where did it say that she 'doesn't resist absorption'? It only says that once you have sealed her existence AND powers, THEN you have the option to use Absorption against her. I mean, it's obvious that she would lose resistance to absorption when all of her powers and abilities are sealed to begin with.

Where did it say that she 'doesn't resist absorption'? It only says that once you have sealed her existence AND powers, THEN you have the option to use Absorption against her. I mean, it's obvious that she would lose resistance to absorption when all of her powers and abilities are sealed to begin with.
Power=/= resistance otherwise she will not be able to resist the sealing

It's needed, even more for a "power" like invulnerability lol

She doesn't have 'invulnerability' though, so why would it be mentioned? (you don't get to list invulnerability by being above 'baseline 2-A' or something)

Power=/= resistance otherwise she will not be able to resist the sealing

Her powers were sealed through some unknown method that no one knows about (through some underhanded tricks), and it was only then that others were able to use Absorption against her. Have you even read what is mentioned on her profile?

Also, regardless of your opinion on it, 'power' is the source of everything, be it attack power or resistance. (you're misunderstanding something here)

Last edited:
She doesn't have 'invulnerability' though, so why would it be mentioned? (you don't get to list invulnerability by being above 'baseline 2-A' or something)

When did she resist sealing? Having you even read what is mentioned on her profile?
So why you talk that she have that? And yes i have have see many profile that have invulnerability because being invulnerable by all people that have lower AP are part of their abilities

It litteraly mention lol, the second part of her profil abilities, list all her resistance and sealing is one of them

Sealing (Remained unaffected by the barrier that seals an entire continent and keeps its inhabitants caged inside. Furthermore, even if a seal is directly applied on her existence and powers, she can't be kept in a sealed condition without continuously using Absorption against her)

Could you show me a scan for this God Physiology stuff?

It's not spoon-fed to us, but we get information about it in bits and pieces. So, it'd need multiple scans for that. If you're fine with quotations though, I might have some of them with me.

So why you talk that she have that? And yes i have have see many profile that have invulnerability because being invulnerable by all people that have lower AP are part of their abilities

I'll update the profile now if that's the case. Do remember that you'd be held responsible for telling me to add 'invulnerability' for being above baseline. If you agree to take the responsibility, let me know.

Sealing (Remained unaffected by the barrier that seals an entire continent and keeps its inhabitants caged inside. Furthermore, even if a seal is directly applied on her existence and powers, she can't be kept in a sealed condition without continuously using Absorption against her)

The second part is talking about the time when her powers were already sealed. Taking things out of context for your own convenience is no good, you know?

Wait.. bigger cosmology no longer gives you an AP advantage in tier 2-A. It only provides range advantage. The only way to get higher AP now in 2-A is by scaling chain. Even if you are nigh/full omnipresent. It would just mean a character needs higher range to.affect them

Wait.. bigger cosmology no longer gives you an AP advantage in tier 2-A. It only provides range advantage. The only way to get higher AP now in 2-A is by scaling chain. Even if you are nigh/full omnipresent. It would just mean a character needs higher range to.affect them

AP isn't even the issue here (also, when the series itself treats someone's AP higher than baseline 2-A, it is also accepted here, just not by default), as I've already shown that she can mess around with 2-As. So even having the same AP is useless against her.

Well ID has a huge cosmology as well as a huge scaling chain kek.

Honestly; a lot of this thread has devolved qinto stuff that's not on UEG's profile, because it's incredibly outdated.

We should just wait until after revisions.

Edit:

God Physiology should technically give her resistance to everything in the verse on some level, as well as the ability to use it. Including sealing.

AP isn't even the issue here (also, when the series itself treats someone's AP higher than baseline 2-A, it is also accepted here, just not by default), as I've already shown that she can mess around with 2-As. So even having the same AP is useless against her.
Except that for now as she don't have show anywhere absorbtion resistance yiu can't use that and being able to mess around with 2-A is not a feat that help really

Except that for now as she don't have show anywhere absorbtion resistance yiu can't use that and being able to mess around with 2-A is not a feat that help really

What are you talking about? We have direct statement from the man himself:

"Was there even any point in having this battle with me...?" (Toichiro, above baseline 2-A)

When he was touched by UEG, Toichiro came to realize the difference in their power. No matter what he tried against her, he never had a chance to win in the first place. (Note: all Gods have Absorption)

"Hmm, I just wanted to do something flashy!" (UEG)

Do you not know how to interpret the meaning from that statement? He basically acknowledged that using any of his powers against her would have been useless to begin with. And, why do you think that is the case? Obviously, because she resists them.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? We have direct statement from the man himself:

Do you not know how to interpret the meaning from that statement? He basically acknowledged that using any of his powers against her would have been useless to begin with. And, why do you think that is the case? Obviously, because she resists them.
Except that the thing above already show that absorbtion is able to affect her.

But well otherwise she doesn't seem to be able to resist transmutation

Except that the thing above already show that absorbtion is able to affect her.

This is my last attempt at getting across my point. If you still don't get it after my clear explanation, that would be your own issue (and so, your objection regarding this whole absorption thing would become pointless and I'll have to ignore anything you say about it)

1) UEG fought with two God-tiers who were 80% and 90% as strong as her, in the past.

2) During the battle, she was somehow sealed completely (which should have been impossible normally, and it's still a mystery that will be revealed in the next Volume).

3) Her existence was then split into multiple parts and sealed at different locations of the world, as she could have gotten herself free if she was still in one piece.

3) Once the various parts of her existence were sealed separately, two Gods were in-charge of maintaining the seals on her parts by using absorption 24/7, in order to prevent any part of her existence from recovering enough power to break the seal herself.

This is how the Absorption against her worked. Do you see why it won't be effective usually?

So now they’re ripping off stuff from DnD?

This is my last attempt at getting across my point. If you still don't get it after my clear explanation, that would be your own issue (and so, your objection regarding this whole absorption thing would become pointless and I'll have to ignore anything you say about it)

1) UEG fought with two God-tiers who were 80% and 90% as strong as her, in the past.

2) During the battle, she was somehow sealed completely (which should have been impossible normally, and it's still a mystery that will be revealed in the next Volume).

3) Her existence was then split into multiple parts and sealed at different locations of the world, as she could have gotten herself free if she was still in one piece.

3) Once the various parts of her existence were sealed separately, two Gods were in-charge of maintaining the seals on her parts by using absorption 24/7, in order to prevent any part of her existence from recovering enough power to break the seal herself.

This is how the Absorption against her worked. Do you see why it won't be effective usually?
The absorption of BB allow her to break the people in data and absorb the it, what she absorb is the power/the body/mind/soul and information. So technically till the time you don't have the proper explanation for this thing, BB should be able to do it.

The absorption of BB allow her to break the people in data and absorb the it, what she absorb is the power/the body/mind/soul and information. So technically till the time you don't have the proper explanation for this thing, BB should be able to do it.

You do realize that 'breaking' something requires enough AP to overcome the Durability of the opponent, right? (absorption isn't something like deconstruction after all, and even then you'd need a feat of it working on NEP Type 2) How exactly would it work against someone who has 'at least Multiverse level+' durability?

You do realize that 'breaking' something requires enough AP to overcome the Durability of the opponent, right? (absorption isn't something like deconstruction after all, and even then you'd need a feat of it working on NEP Type 2) How exactly would it work against someone who has 'at least Multiverse level+' durability?
The breaking part is with transmutation, don't know that with AP you can break something to data....

And for NEP 2 is technically even more easy as servant ability affect them

Last edited:
The breaking part is with transmutation, don't know that with AP you can break something to data....

If it's transmutation, then she definitely can't affect UEG without a feat of transmutating NEP Type 2. Also, you gave me a counter-argument yourself. Her power is quite reliant on the fact that the other party needs to have some data, and she naturally doesn't have UEG's data (it's similar to how an omniscient being would only have knowlegde of their own verse). So yeah, her Absorption is totally useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back