• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB (Fate/Extra CCC) vs UEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhh, Far Side of the Moon is the nothingness it self, and she can reconstruct it. And every servant can affect NEP type 2.

If it's transmutation, then she definitely can't affect UEG without a feat of transmutating NEP Type 2. Also, you gave me a counter-argument yourself. Her power is quite reliant on the fact that the other party needs to have some data, and she naturally doesn't have UEG's data. So yeah, her Absorption is totally useless.
In first UEG not begin whitout her body/mind/concept as she is in NEP 2 "form" only when she is erased totaly otherwise her regen description litteraly that she regen them. Her NEP2 came from that she don't need concept/body/mind/soul to exist not that she don't have them

For the second where you have read that she need some data since she break people into data?

In first UEG not begin whitout her body/mind/concept as she is in NEP 2 "form" only when she is erased totaly otherwise her regen description litteraly that she regen them

Incorrect. She got her regeneration when she recovered from the annihilation of her NEP Type 2, as everything else is just 'dress' to her that she 'wears' just to interact with others (things like body/mind/concept are literally meaningless to her, so it doesn't matter what you do to them).

For the second where you have read that she need some data since she break people into data?

The thing is, you need proof that she can break even 'NEP Type 2s with higher durability on a 4D scale' into data. When you claim that a power can do more than what it does usually, you have to show us the evidence of it actually working against an existentially superior opponent. (not to mention, we have just found out a few days ago that UEG is 5-D, so it's literally impossible for BB to do anything to her)

Last edited:
Actually, UEG could be 6-D too (just recalled something). But yeah, that doesn't change the fact that BB's dimensionality level could be as high as 8-D, so this is still a pointless match.

it wasnt due ''upgrade'' nor nothing against fate, its just that Ned tried to ban me a lot of months ago and it still pisses me until now, and the fact that he said that a upgrade never would happen makes it funny, because it does
Cool, don't go making necros for something as infantile, if you want you can write in his wall.

Cool, don't go making necros for something as infantile, if you want you can write in his wall.
Nah, dude tried to ban me, then **** it, and y would writte in his wall if I dont want to check his profile btw, just the fact that i needed to writte here already hurts my heart, so yeh, and i dont see it as ''infantile'', as I said, dude tried to ban me and he ******* lied about me to try to find a way to ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back