• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayverse Transformers Revisions.

Yeah I'm starting to lean towards disagreeing with this. I'm not fully disagreeing yet because I want to wait for cinder's response but I'm leaning heavily there.

Yeah I also disagree with this. Only 8-A that is theoretically possible is Optimus Prime himself (Since he's exclusively stated to be 10 tons in the ROTF movie) via meteor impact speed of 11 km/s during night-time where friction stoppage is negligible to non-existent. But then there's the issues of Protoform and mass-shifting and whatnot which I necessarily do not agree with, and I still believe the two of his forms shouldn't be that far off in terms of dura since it's the same metal and that it should at the very least be correct for Optimus and other top tiers that scale to him. Also, to be fair, Megatron crashed without being a protoform so KE should be fine for him anyway.

Last edited:
Do you have a scan for this? The most reliable and consistent source I could find for his weight was 4.3 metric tons.
Iirc it’s after Prime dies, Epps states that he’s “10 tons of dead robot” or something like that.

Do you have a scan for this? The most reliable and consistent source I could find for his weight was 4.3 metric tons.
Epps says so in the ROTF movie after they airdrop Optimus's body onto the Egyptian desert, pissed at how they were with "10 tons of dead robot in the middle of nowhere".

YouTube?

Anyway, are we going to consider the guidebook statement of them having Low 7-C to 7-C AP? I'm more or less eh towards this as they don't really show anything on par with it. Tho to an extent. I guess I could see a possibly to it or just discard it completely

YouTube?

Anyway, are we going to consider the guidebook statement of them having Low 7-C to 7-C AP? I'm more or less eh towards this as they don't really show anything on par with it. Tho to an extent. I guess I could see a possibly to it or just discard it completely
Anyone in sight who has survived a full-powered shot from Optimus's barrage cannon with minimal damage?

Megatron got sent through a wall by it. But was relatively unharmed afterwards and got up just fine. So did Starscream.

Also, could someone get something out of The Fallen's Mach 40 impact that desecrated an aircraft carrier?

Isn't Starscream generally a stone wall?
Is he? I don’t recall him ever taking hits from people far beyond him (unless you want to count Optimus, but Screamer could harm Optimus during the forest battle).

OK, since the Ravage Calc is being thrown out can we just apply the Optimus and the Fallen Re-Entry Calcs that were accepted and call it a day?

I'm fine with using the Guidebook, possibly as I mentioned above may be a better idea?
As for the Guidebook, they seem to give a "Max Output", which could make sense for this to be some kind of variable tier perhaps?
Something like "8-A normally, At most 7-C" may be in question? Or possibly "8-A, up to 7-C" or something similar.
^^

I thought it got thrown out with the Ravage Calc? That Guidebook is literally the only thing that makes that Calc Consistent since it's Ironhide Statements are 14× Higher than Ravage's Calc.
I think most people were talking about the calc and not the guidebook.

But I don't think we should use the guidebook of them being tier 7, when they haven't actually performed anything in tier 7 in terms of feats

I think most people were talking about the calc and not the guidebook.

But I don't think we should use the guidebook of them being tier 7, when they haven't actually performed anything in tier 7 in terms of feats
Plus, even if they did, Megatron would be the only dude that gets smacked by that other end of the proverbial kiloton stick.

Plus, even if they did, Megatron would be the only dude that gets smacked by that other end of the proverbial kiloton stick.
To be fair. Starscream has survived Optimus cannons, and his AP isn't far off from his dura. That and brawl and starscream have tanked multiple attacks from Ironhide

To be fair. Starscream has survived Optimus cannons, and his AP isn't far off from his dura. That and brawl and starscream have tanked multiple attacks from Ironhide
Pretty sure Starscream mostly jobs around and only managed to do decent damage to Optimus when Megatron and Grindor were in tandem with him.

Back