• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Earlier I was scrolling through youtube and the internet and happened to come across this.

It's not much but I thought since dante was in nocturne that this may spark an interesting discussion.

Damnit, I wanted to make this thread

I believe that it's a crossover due to Dx2's 1 year anniversary in Japan, so we should wait for a while before it comes to global.

She will be a gacha-only demon... As if we didn't have enough of those already...

Anyways since I actually do play Dx2, I can assure you Bayonetta won't most likely be 2-A or higher even in that game.

DMB 1 said:
Damnit, I wanted to make this thread
I believe that it's a crossover due to Dx2's 1 year anniversary in Japan, so we should wait for a while before it comes to global.

She will be a gacha-only demon... As if we didn't have enough of those already...

Anyways since I actually do play Dx2, I can assure you Bayonetta won't most likely be 2-A or higher even in that game.
I guess that is that

I mean the only feats in-game that could be considered impressive are the protagonist defeating the Final Boss of the Aura gate, who absorbed its power to transform into Metatro, and still the protagonist, alongside his allies defeating Einherjar, an avatar of "God and the Devil" alongside his army of demons.

And I'm not counting Demons that are actually obtainable in game or that are part of boss fights without being acknowledged to be significantly powerful, like Lucifer (who for some reason has a lower Grade than Metatron in this game) and Beelzebub.

It's only possible (not certain) for her to be 2-A or something if she plays an important role in the story, which the developers may do since a story chapter added with an update is something they've already done, and it's a 1 year anniversary.

Oh, ironically enough, Dx2, unlike other games in the series, doesn't have "Gun" as an element.

So I don't know what kind of attacks they'll come up for her.

What do you mean by that? that plot-wise, they don't really matter, and that they are more-so a battle system?

Though they have a bigger role in side-stories, like the Aura Gate storyline, the characters' various backstories, and the monthly events.

It won't.

Bayo is featless in the game, and Matt (who is much more knowledgeable on the series than me) said that demons are portrayed differently in Dx2.

Even if the Bayo storyline will get a part 2 next week, I doubt that much will happen, and regardless, Dante is very high in the scaling chain.

The best I can do about her is to make a blog listing her skills

Back