• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She's faster and is "at least LPL" - for now, she wins. Maybe wait until Toriko is done.

Alakabamm said:
She's faster and is "at least LPL" - for now, she wins. Maybe wait until Toriko is done.
Speed equalized.

And I say bayonetta due to her versatility and witch time/time stop.

WeeklyBattles said:
Even with speed equalized Bayo wins via Witch Time and molecular and soul hax
don't forget weapons and summons is real nice for the win going with the left eye of darkness here

Hmm. Well Toriko is getting a boost soon going by how he's currently fighting this guy here.

Though honestly speaking it wouldn't matter because Bayo has hax in the form of Witch Time, the soul hax, and whatever else she has that Toriko may or may not have resistance to...

So Toriko just upgraded to 5-A and FTL just a couple days ago.

Doesn't mean anything since unless i absolutely missed or forget something from the manga, Bayonetta has like the Witch Time, those soul weapons and hax, summoning, and like other junk from her page.

Bayonetta is around the same tier as him but has all those hax that he doesn't have and has no resistance to. As much as I love Toriko, he does not stand a damn chance here. Bayonetta stomps Toriko like he's an insect. Using any one of a number of her powers to render him completelyl helpless against her.

We'll see, Toriko is getting dangerously close to soul hax with the whole food demon thing and witch time is somewhat comparable to what NEO talked about 2 chapters ago

Alakabamm said:
We'll see, Toriko is getting dangerously close to soul hax with the whole food demon thing and witch time is somewhat comparable to what NEO talked about 2 chapters ago
Heck, Wolf King Guinness has very limited/temporary soul-hax with its Guinness Search, its sense of smell, and Toriko was able to counter that with his own nose and sniff Guinness' Soul and make it "shake" a little.

So yeah, not just the stuff with the demons, but also the sense-of-smell, seem to be bordering on soul-hax.

WeeklyBattles said:
Well its a good thing Bayo has resistance to soul manipulation
now i remember she did have that though just to what extend @weekly

TISSG7Redgrave said:
WeeklyBattles said:

She definitely has it to a far higher extent than the levels of soul-hax we've seen in Toriko thus-far. Bayonetta still wins easily. I honestly doubt Toriko will ever be able to beat her in a Vs battle due to her hax, even if he potentially becomes Low 4-C or something she'd still be too hax for him.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
WeeklyBattles said:

Her soul was literally ripped from her body and, while it was in the process of being absorbed, she just reached out and pulled it back into her body.

wow lol thx weekly i didn't know you can just pull your soul to your body like its nobodies buisness XD

WeeklyBattles said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Her soul was literally ripped from her body and, while it was in the process of being absorbed, she just reached out and pulled it back into her body.

Wow I did not specifically know that, but okay, kickass. Something like Wolf King Guinness using Guinness-Search on her pretty much wouldn't even phase her or slow her down, I bet.

The Toriko-verse would basically be nothing to her, from what I gather. She has too many magic hax.

Also only in a Kamiya game you can see someone forcefully pull her soul back into her body...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I forgot he existed...I also forgot he does stuff like that on a daily basis XD.
bruh that was his job until GOW 3 XD

Back