• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first off where’s the scans that says soul hax is on every single weapon Bayonetta has? Shuraba is the only weapon on Bayonetta’s list thats stated to have soul hax. Second Bayonetta does not scale to several thousands of times above baseline. She scales from weakened jubileus making a universe, the several thousands of times above baseline is something that both eyes of the world scales to.

Rodin uses each weapon he crafts or acquires to force a demon's soul into a weapon to empower said weapon. This is mentioned in virtually every weapon description, with the exception of very few.

Funny enough, if I changed the version to UI Goku, he won't get scratched by her, but he won't be able to amp. So, he probably gets stomped.

Rodin uses each weapon he crafts or acquires to force a demon's soul into a weapon to empower said weapon. This is mentioned in virtually every weapon description, with the exception of very few.
Having a weapon made out of a soul doesn't grant soul hax....and if every one of Bayonetta's weapons did have soul hax, this is not reflected on her profile at all.

Having a weapon made out of a soul doesn't grant soul hax....and if every one of Bayonetta's weapons did have soul hax, this is not reflected on her profile at all.
It comes from her being able to kill Angel's and demons who are peoples souls given form as angelic beings

I'm not saying the weapon's have soul hax because of that, I'm saying that because context heavily implies Rodin used it as a soul haxing weapon. Then the profile needs fixing. What do you think the several revisions recently have been for?

It comes from her being able to kill Angel's and demons who are peoples souls given form as angelic beings
That makes more sense but attacking a soul/spirit separated from the body isn't soul-hax either. It's just NPI.

I'm not saying the weapon's have soul hax because of that, I'm saying that because context heavily implies Rodin used it as a soul haxing weapon. Then the profile needs fixing. What do you think the several revisions recently have been for?
That doesn't make any sense. Why would Bayonnetta be granted a Rodin ability? Or are you saying Rodin is implied to have used said weapons as soul hax? If you are then may I see the CRT that suggested this?

That doesn't make any sense. Why would Bayonnetta be granted a Rodin ability? Or are you saying Rodin is implied to be used said weapons as soul hax? If you are then may I see the CRT that suggested this?
I'm saying the latter.

There's currently no CRT as of right now due to the multiple Bayo threads that are being adressed right now but Comicgal is working on another CRT and soul hax is planned to be included.

That makes more sense but attacking a soul/spirit separated from the body isn't soul-hax either. It's just NPI.
Destroying a soul is soul hax my guy
That doesn't make any sense. Why would Bayonnetta be granted a Rodin ability? Or are you saying Rodin is implied to have used said weapons as soul hax? If you are then may I see the CRT that suggested this?
They are used as soul hax yes, every weapon he gives you was used to destroy and then absorb a demons soul

I'm saying the latter.

There's currently no CRT as of right now due to the multiple Bayo threads that are being adressed right now but Comicgal is working on another CRT and soul hax is planned to be included.
But why is stuff that doesn't even have a CRT yet is being used in a verses thread to decide a victor? Posting scans or evidence would be fine but I don't want you to think I'm forcing anyone to post future CRT points in a versus thread.

Destroying a soul is soul hax my guy

They are used as soul hax yes, every weapon he gives you was used to destroy and then absorb a demons soul
Destroying a soul is NPI. Destroying a soul by attacking a physical body is Soul Hax. Where is it stated that the weapon he used destroyed the demon's soul and wasn't Rodin's own power doing it? Rodin is known for fighting without weapons.

Destroying a soul is NPI. Destroying a soul by attacking a physical body is Soul Hax. Where is it stated that the weapon he used destroyed the demon's soul and wasn't Rodin's own power doing it? Rodin is known for fighting without weapons.
Theyre not physical bodies though, they're abstract beings

Theyre not physical bodies though, they're abstract beings
Which means she has NPI. You don't get soul hax from attacking a soul that doesn't have a body, you get soul hax by bypassing the body and damaging or killing the soul or something along those lines. This is always how soul manipulation works. Ask any staff.

Where did I say every attack?
I misread you saying this but it was Weekly. Anyhow, why would Bayonetta get that ability that she saw Rodin doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back