• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly sure how we quantify that... Considering she's mftl, that doesn't really seem that impressive. Granted, idk shit about the game, so...

Also, can I get a footage of it when it's active?

I mean, it's safe to assume it's at least 10 Amp. Considering opponents who are comparable to her because motionless and shit.

And she can apparently stack it.

Actually voting for goku right now
Both have amps and can reasonably one shot (Ap vs Soul hax)
Why goku wins is that his amp is faster than her first amp and I haven't seen proof she would stack amps (which goku can do too btw) before goku one shots

Actually voting for goku right now
Both have amps and can reasonably one shot (Ap vs Soul hax)
Why goku wins is that his amp is faster than her first amp and I haven't seen proof she would stack amps (which goku can do too btw) before goku one shots
She stacked amps against every major enemy in the game and witch time is instinctively active in a fight

This whole thread should probably wait till the Bayo witch time revision thread concludes since that appears to be the primary focus of this thread.
I mean, isn't it mostly concluded that it's a speed amp?

Because if its time slow, wouldn't that kinda get countered by Goku's resistance to time stop?

Regardless, can he sense her?

Wait a bit, if she can affect peeps with soul resistances of millions, then this thread would've ended long, long time ago.

When did she affect them? Also, is her soul hax like just instantly destroys the soul, or is it just NPI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back