• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
******* vs Abs

Speed Equalized

SBA

Broly Saga Goku is used, but SSB is restricted.

First Key Bayonetta is used.

Both 3-A.

If stomp for Goku, then third key bayonetta is used.

If a stomp for Bayonetta, then RIP.

Son Goku: 0

Bayonetta: 0

Is it really a good time to be making bayonetta threads when she is getting constant upgrades at the moment?

Go press the topics section of Bayonetta and they are the first thing you see.

Also, isn’t this like....A laughable hax stomp in Bayonetta’s favor? Soul Hax, matter hax, a time stopping esqu perception boost, which Goku doesn’t resist since it’s a speed boost....

This seems like a massive stomp.

I thought there were on-going CRTs, but most of them are closed. Are there any on-going CRTs (with the exception of the WT)?

Also, for the soul hax fuckery, didn't Goku resist Hakai? IIRC, Sidra was capable of erasing an entire city, and considering that Hakai erases souls, wouldn't this mean Goku's resistance is in an entire city range?

Unless, of course, her soul shit is above an entire city or smth.

For the matter hax... where exactly is that stated? I'm not seeing it on the profile.

Also, does she have an in-character move?

Last edited:
a question, if the TW is considered as perception boost, amplified to the point where the enemies stop, isn't it a gap of 10x times?

I confused about that part of speed equalized rules, are speed boost like that thrown out of the window if they blitz or are they reduced to a big advantage?

I don't think they are reduced, no. Then again, the rules are weird as shit, so...

Although, Goku has SSJ here, so going to any form could maybe help him here. The problem is if he will start right away with it or not.

I thought EE=Soul Manipulation was rejected? Was that CRT accepted?

And what’s Goku’s AP? Bayonetta is about 3000x above baseline

He's 220x in the beginning of the series. Not sure how much stronger he is in base now. Although a simple SSJ would be more than enough to pretty much grant him the ap advantage.

Yeah he should be massively above 220x baseline. Like, so much more higher due to how much he trained and shit.

Coupled with that a single SSJ would make him at the very least 8800x above baseline, If not much higher.

Paradiso and Inferno being a few thousand times bigger then the regular universe as confirmed by Irenic

Yeah he should be massively above 220x baseline. Like, so much more higher due to how much he trained and shit.

Coupled with that a single SSJ would make him at the very least 8800x above baseline, If not much higher.
If that’s the case then he’s around 3x stronger, not really a big deal considering how much hax Bayo has, doesn’t help she spams witch time like crazy.

If that’s the case then he’s around 3x stronger, not really a big deal considering how much hax Bayo has, doesn’t help she spams witch time like crazy.
goku black initially on base was able to withstand the blows of a super saiya blue vegeta (post-ToC) this goku broly saga should have a similar or higher power, so the gap is much higher than 3x

Goku is far higher than that Actually he is 220 above baseline just at the end of his fight again Beerus. His Base form in RoF should be stronger than SSJ Goku in Beerus fight what should make his base form 8800 to 11000. Then after RoF, Goku and Vegeta training for 5 years in the room of spirit and time we do not know how much stronger they get but we know that training for just 1 year there will be enough for turn a stomp (In Goku Black saga Vegeta after 1 year (or half year, I do not remember) training stomp Goku Black easily after Goku black was the one who stomp the peviour time) Vegeta there fight again Cappa and Cappa was able to challenge Vegeta there in his super saiyan form. Anyway in the Tournament of power (there is some crazy scaling chain in Goku Black saga but I will not talk about it now) Vegeta one-shot that universe 4 fighters that easily overhelm Cappa which should mean that Vegeta in base would be at least 352000 to 550000 time above baseline and probably far beyond that due to Goku and Vegeta getting stronger through the Tournament and the Goku black saga scaling that I didn't use.
Goku can tottaly one-shot here. It is only about if Bayo start with a hax that Goku have no answer to

I could've sworn we accepted the soul resistance part, I'll try to find it, gimme a moment.

Also, does witch time make people comparable to her seem as if they stopped?

I'm bot quite sure where people are getting the idea that it would only be that much, hell seeing a normal hypersonic explosion as motionless is a mhs feat

Also she can stack her uses of it

Because you need to be almost 10 times above their speed in order to see them motionless?

Also, can you give me some scans for witch time gameplay? I wanna see how it works again.

Isn’t super Saiyan an amp to speed as well as strength
IIRC, the wiki considers the first super saiyan to be > Kaioken 20x In terms of speed. But in terms of strength, It's ~40x

Edit: That Soul resistance thread for dragon ball hasn't ended yet, even though some people say he already has it. Should we wait for that thread to finish?

Don't you need to dodge something in order for it to activate?

Also, I'm pretty sure Lord_JJJ just clarified why Goku is much, much stronger than her in base. So, I doubt that he'd go super saiyan considering he'd notice how weak she is.

Don't you need to dodge something in order for it to activate?

Also, I'm pretty sure Lord_JJJ just clarified why Goku is much, much stronger than her in base. So, I doubt that he'd go super saiyan considering he'd notice how weak she is.
Nope, she can activate it whenever she wants, the dodging thing is purely game mechanics

Nope, she can activate it whenever she wants, the dodging thing is purely game mechanics
Ah, that's a problem. Though I won't be surprised if he goes SS once he notices how fast she is.

Granted, he'd get blitzed to hell before he does that, and considering we don't know whether ot not he has soul resistance, it's kind of a problem here.

• Bazillions: Four guns created by an unknown super-civilization. Powered by an energy source known as Bazillionium, the deep crimson flash from the guns instantly break down the molecular bonds within its target. Able to discern the intent of its user, it is said that these strange, miraculous guns have the power to open a portal to another dimension. Thanks to Rodin, the guns have also gained demonic powers, making them an incredible threat to the denizens of Paradiso.
this is from the profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back