• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta VS Cloud Strife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules

• Speed Equalized
  • Both Bloodlusted
  • Bayonetta, High 4-C Ver. Cloud 4-B Ver.
  • One sentence answers will not be accepted, there should be proper reasoning or *dash* for reasons above
  • Win by KO
  • If you have decided upon your final answer, write "Bayonetta Wins" or "Cloud Wins" or "Inconclusive"
Votes

Is Cloud allowed to use magic and materia? That makes a rather big difference in how well he can handle Bayonetta's abilities and hax, especially from a defensive stance.

I need to look a bit more in detail to the profiles, but IMO if Cloud is allowed to use his own hax then he would win due to the AP difference (from what I get from 4-C to 4-B it's pretty big and Cloud seems to be on the higher end of 4-B). But if Cloud is just with his natural abilities and his weapons then I think Bayo would win thanks to her more varied abilities and hax.

Cloud stomps to an inane extent.

Time stop? Worthless thanks to his resistance.

AP? Cloud is over 3 Megafoe, and one shots with so much as a sneeze.

Pretty much every ability that Bayonetta has requires her to attack him in CQC with said weapons, because of the AP gap, she isn't scratching him.

@Intruvious: There is a misunderstanding, dude, I wasn't voting yet. I just wanted to know what were the conditions regarding Cloud's setup for this fight. Depending on that is to whom my vote goes.

If Cloud does get Materia then this is indeed very one sided on his favour. But from what I've been reading in profiles and other parts here, the difference of power between Star and Solar System is absolutely massive. So unless someone points out a key hax move for Bayonetta, I'll go with Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back