• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZespeonGalaxy

He/Him
Yup. This is how it starts and ends. Clouds Bike got accidentally broken by Sonic. While Sonic was running. As Sonic tries to fix the bike Cloud insists he lets Sonic give cloud his shoes. So he can show Sonic how to be careful. And you guess the rest

Speed is =
Winner via KO, Death, or Incap
Both are 2-A
Both have everything equipped
Sonic is Hyper
Dissidia Cloud is used
(Lmk if anything could be changed to ensure a more fair fight and to prevent stomps)
I really wanted to make Sonic vs Madoka Kaname but was super hesitant and decided Cloud might have been the better pick in terms of Fairness

The Blue Blur:
maxresdefault.jpg

Advent Soldier
maxresdefault.jpg

Incon (They decide to just carry on with their days): 8 (Jojo123, ZespeonGalaxy, Atorimachi_Meteocraft, Sonicflare9, Omegabionic, MarioGoods, V999, LeoEpicGamer8910)

Song cause why not

Last edited:
With not derailing a thread with a random comment just ignore him.
So high is Cloud's AP, also, can he resist 4D mind hax which hits you across time?
A bit above baseline since he stronger than all his other 2-A keys (which scale to Gil and Wing guy) plus he is amped to roughly her level (draws power from her too) who is more powerful than this guy (yet another verse eater like Mechi and Solaris). He resists mind hax from a Dragon that casually created and influenced a 2-A structure, Wing guy's mind hax that can affect those disconnected by time, those with no sense of time and affect the lifestream which likely has 2-A durability/4D energy also Cloud resisted the effects of the lifesteam as well.

Cloud has potent type 2 and 8 immortality in his Dissidia key while Sonic is pretty self explanatory so it's clearly this match will either end as a incon or with a incap.

Assuming what Axiom said is the full full extent of Cloud's scaling, I think Sonic holds a hefty advantage. He scales at bare minimum to two 2-A structures and would either scale at least 20x above that, or infinitely above that if we take The End's statement literally. As for the mind-hax he's resisted, was it regular mind manip, or is it what Sonic does, which is physically attack ones consciousness.

Assuming what Axiom said is the full full extent of Cloud's scaling, I think Sonic holds a hefty advantage. He scales at bare minimum to two 2-A structures and would either scale at least 20x above that, or infinitely above that if we take The End's statement literally. As for the mind-hax he's resisted, was it regular mind manip, or is it what Sonic does, which is physically attack ones consciousness.
Tbh FF scaling is still funky atm (The entire verse is getting updated but some of the entries are in they own "local" cosmology within the "greater" cosmology e.g: the first six games take place in the same setting) so I don't know exactly where Cloud stands in terms of scaling (peeps more knowledgeable about FF than me would give a more satisfying answer).

As for mind hax Cloud has resisted his conscience being attacked (Sephiroth), influenced (Sephiroth again) and absorbed (Lifesteam) plus the ribbon which provides an extra layer of protection plus immunity to all status ailments.

Tbh FF scaling is still funky atm (The entire verse is getting updated but some of the entries are in they own "local" cosmology within the "greater" cosmology e.g: the first six games take place in the same setting) so I don't know exactly where Cloud stands in terms of scaling (peeps more knowledgeable about FF than me would give a more satisfying answer).

As for mind hax Cloud has resisted his conscience being attacked (Sephiroth), influenced (Sephiroth again) and absorbed (Lifesteam) plus the ribbon which provides an extra layer of protection plus immunity to all status ailments.
But what about the temporal aoe?

But what about the temporal aoe?
Cloud doesn't really have any defences to it but it doesn't matter since his type 2 and 8 immortality and various ways of cheating death means Sonic's best bet is incon (like we established a few messages ago) plus Sonic still needs to actually hit Cloud which is much easier said than done but like I already mentioned FF profiles are still getting revised, tbh Cloud should have 2-A range in his Dissidia key plus the size of the FF cosmology hasn't been properly defined yet (more knowledgeable peeps could give you a better idea than me).

Cloud doesn't really have any defences to it but it doesn't matter since his type 2 and 8 immortality and various ways of cheating death means Sonic's best bet is incon (like we established a few messages ago) plus Sonic still needs to actually hit Cloud which is much easier said than done but like I already mentioned FF profiles are still getting revised, tbh Cloud should have 2-A range in his Dissidia key plus the size of the FF cosmology hasn't been properly defined yet (more knowledgeable peeps could give you a better idea than me).
Well, if sonic hits once, cloud will be forever get hit, and if he give enough hits, this is stack, wouldn't that count as incap since cloud will become unable to move due to the infinite knockback of every attack sonic does?

Would BFR work? Cloud has a resistance, albeit, based on what we currently know based on the arguments presented here, Super Sonic has greater range than Cloud does. Meaning if he sealed him via BFR, he shouldn't be able to return to the battle (As he scales to at least two 2-A structures).

This is of course assuming Cloud only scales to 1 and not 2 himself. But I haven't heard anything regarding him scaling above a single one.

Would BFR work? Cloud has a resistance, albeit, based on what we currently know based on the arguments presented here, Super Sonic has greater range than Cloud does. Meaning if he sealed him via BFR, he shouldn't be able to return to the battle (As he scales to at least two 2-A structures).

This is of course assuming Cloud only scales to 1 and not 2 himself. But I haven't heard anything regarding him scaling above a single one.
There are at least three 2-A settings in FF I know of. Aside the main one which connects the setting of all the games, some of them branch out into infinite parallel realities. The other two I mean are the setting of FF Chronicles Ring of Fates (scroll down to the end of "Part 1" and check the gifs) which explicitly uses infinite parallel worlds and World of Final Fantasy which also has infinite worlds created by Enna (was a point here). There are some implications that FFVII Remake is actually of several timelines, but nothing concrete yet (and could be misinterpretation so far for a single changing setting) and talks that XIII also was 2-A by itself but I am not familiar with that part myself.

no? it was because of his causality attacks
Dunno if this amounts to anything but Cloud has type 4 Acausality. Anyone born from the Lifestream is an acausal due to how time is different at a conceptual level in it and every living being is an extension of the Lifestream (when life is born is because the Lifestream gave part of its energy to said creature as their "spark of life"). Granted it's not on Cloud's profile, but it was accepted for Sephiroth's. The powers section needs to be worked on at some point.

Also... yo, Cloud actually managed to get an inconclusive on Sonic Maurice the friggin Hedgehog, I did not expect that could happen, lol. Granted it's solely due to equalized speed but still an impressive achievement.

Dunno if this amounts to anything but Cloud has type 4 Acausality. Anyone born from the Lifestream is an acausal due to how time is different at a conceptual level in it and every living being is an extension of the Lifestream (when life is born is because the Lifestream gave part of its energy to said creature as their "spark of life"). Granted it's not on Cloud's profile, but it was accepted for Sephiroth's. The powers section needs to be worked on at some point.
oSonic's works on acausals type 4, so that is covered

Back