• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baymax vs. Molstrom (The Oppressor vs. The Supporter) (Votes Reset)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
As has been seen throughout history, technology has many different utilization. Some advancements in technology has led to life becoming much more comfortable for many people, taking care of their various wants and needs, and providing convenient alternative ways of life and giving medical attention when people find themselves in danger. However, on the other end of the spectrum, technology can be seen as extremely dangerous, as many war machines have been invented throughout the years with the sole purpose to take the lives of as many as they can, and the art of warfare has evolved to reflect this as well. And the most advanced versions of these concepts can be seen with one of the biggest leaps in technology, the robot. Both combatants today have emerged from both these sides, but they both are able to protect themselves and have shown they can do a good deal of damage. But which will emerge victorious here, the medical bot or the warring automaton? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Baymax from the Disney version of Big Hero 6, and in the red corner, we have Molstrom from Owlboy.

Baymax Armor Wings Render
MolstromTransparent
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. Both are bloodlusted.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed outside help.

-This battle takes place in the Tower of the Owls, giving Molstrom the slight home-field advantage.

-Molstrom does not have the Owl Relics with him, and this is Armored Baymax.

-Speed is not equalized, just to make things interesting.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Baymax: 0

Molstrom: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Note: I'm fairly excited since this is the first time a character from a series I plan on bringing fully to this site has appeared in a match, so hopefully this will be fair and a good match.

Okay so, Baymax has a big advantage in Martial arts skill due to his chips, but MOLSTROM has more AP, for a basic analysis.

Molstrom may be the least haxed character I have ever seen.

Mr. Bambu said:
Molstrom may be the least haxed character I have ever seen.
I mean...there is not much to him aside from the fact that he's extremely strong. It also doesn't help that he ironically is the only major antagonist in the game to not get a boss fight, which is typically where haxes are found if not elsewhere. Plus, Owlboy as a whole is pretty barebones when it comes to haxes, so that too.

Not even like flight or anything though

It's literally just an All Might situation

No hax, all strength

But even worse somehow

His only purpose in life is to help scale all the other characters of the verse. ovo

So.

Molstrom has AP advantage, but Baymax is an actually skilled fighter where I guess Molstrom doesn't actually know how to fight.

Assuming Baymax is baseline, the AP difference is minimal (5 kg to 6.9 kg).

Baymax takes this pretty handily.

Yay, Baymax! God, I love that movie!

All seriousness though, Baymax takes this pretty handily. He has the skill and experiance of a pretty good martial artist, plus his rocket fists, which he can and will use. Plus, he can fly around Molstrom, pounding him with the fists. So, yeah.

Baymax probably low-diff

Unfortunately, I believe Molstrom is just short of that, after comparing his height to Otus' which was explained in this calc.

Also, this really isn't the place to talk about this. If we want to continue this conversation, we can move it to the message board.

Honest Abe might be a good match for Molstrom.

That he would. I'll probably do that after Baymax is done.

Baymax for reasons by which trancend this comment

While this likely won't change the outcome, Molstrom is supposed to be getting a slight boost to his AP very shortly.

Also, bump.

Actually it probably would

If he scales to Owlboy's casual feat, he'd be far above Baymax, I think

If that calc gets accepted my vote shifts to Molstrom

Mr. Bambu said:
Actually it probably would
If he scales to Owlboy's casual feat, he'd be far above Baymax, I think

If that calc gets accepted my vote shifts to Molstrom
If that calc gets accepted, tho...

Which are? Sorry, it's been a while since I saw the movie. But really, the only one that would come to mind is his murder-state, when he smashed a bunch of pillars

Didn't Yokai throw a giant rock that Baymax tanked just before that?

Welp, Molstrom got a bit of an upgrade, for those who care.

Was it my calc thingy from Otus?

Yeah. Molstrom is definitely superior to Otus, so he at least scales to Otus' feat.

With that new significant AP advantage, Molstrom is 130 kg of TNT to Baymax's 5 kg

26x advantage

Unless we can calc his stuff actually. Can someone bring to me Baymax's best feat?

Why not just rewatch the movie entirely because it's really good

because if I'm gonna watch a movie it's gonna be one I love and that one was just pretty average Disney

Well, I haven't watched the movie in a long while but his profile says he also was able to take out support beams, which may or may not be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back