• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A little story before the fight begins

Narrator: When the time was ready for Battler to marry someone, he decided to marry a girl named (insert name). She had (insert hair color) and (insert eye color). Beatrice was at their wedding clapping at battler and his wife, however she harbored deep hatred for (insert name). A few weeks after the marriage, Battler and his wife were sleeping in their Master bedroom and did not notice beato looking through the window. After seeing that battler had married someone else and not here. She hid behind the window wall and angrily said.

Beatrice: How dare my man marry some *****. Why couldn't he have married me. Oh wait a minute i know what to do (laughs insanely) and i'll make sure battler sees the result. soon battler you'll be mine and only mine (laughs almost to death)

Later

Narrator: After battler and (insert name) woke up, (insert name) told battler

Insert Name: i'm going to go to the kitchen and make some nice breakfast. See you later.

Battler: thanks. I'm going to go brush my teeth and clean myself. see you later to.

Narrator: while (insert name) was busy making breakfast. Beatrice managed to get into the house through her powers and snuck up behind her and attacked her. While attacking her. (insert name) said.

(insert name): who are you and why are you doing this.

Beatrice: the names beatrice and i'm killing you because you took my man. He was rightfully mine not yours.

(insert name): please i'll do anything. please spare me.

Beatrice: oh no you stole man. you die.

Narrator: beatrice then took out a butcher knife and stabbed (insert name) multiple times then proceeded to cut her head off. Battler suddenly was in the room.

Battler: beatrice what did you do. why did you do this

Beatrice: because i love you battler. when i saw you marry that thieving ***** (shows (insert names) decapitated head). It made my heart crushed. I wanted to make sure i threw this bitch out of the equation and have you. (beatrice then proceeds to hug battler with her bloody body and battler proceeds to push her off)

Battler: get the **** off me. I could never love a murderer like you. Also I don't want to do this but i have to kill you for this.

Beatrice: well then if that's how it is. (proceeds to fight battler)

WOW that's quite a prologue as to why the fight started (sorry about that, i just wanted to make a nice story as to why this battle started)

Battler's Profile

Beatrice's Profile

ANYWAY RULES

Both are High 1-B (game master versions of both)

Both are super bloodlusted (battler's really angry seeing his wife die at the hands of a yandere beatrice)

Fight can be either to the death (if Battler kills beatrice, he's traumatized for a while but manages to get over it. he then brings his wife back and they live happily ever after. if beatrice kills battler she finds a way to kill both of themselves to make their love last forever) or incap (if battler wins by incap he summons some umineko character who can build a prison to contain his insane yandere lover forever while bringing his wife back and living happily ever ever just like the fight to the death version. If beatrice wins by incap she makes battler her pet/slave and breaks him mentally and physically)

Obviously they both have knowledge of each other (but no prep obviously too)

Who wins and why

Also

__beatrice_umineko_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_murasakigo__sample-f165aedbb05f272756f87853b7fe655f.jpg

God help us. Battler you have to win otherwise the human race is ******.

Last edited:
interesting story

-beato already admitted she did the murder and in terms of truths, battler would basically just one shot

-for his trauma, just get him to talk with ange about it

that yuno x Beatrice pic is getting saved

Battler knows the truth about Beatrice, and he can instantly kill her.

but question. When battler was just a regular guy. Didn’t he not know anything about witches and truths and stuff.

and then he met beatrice. I thought beatrice taught him everything that he didn’t know and that he wasn’t a normal kid as he thought he was.

so I didn’t expect the student to be stronger than the teacher.

just what makes battler aka the student/pupil to be stronger than beatrice aka teacher/master.

And isn’t beatrice becoming more than 1-A while battler will just stick to 1-A

but question. When battler was just a regular guy. Didn’t he not know anything about witches and truths and stuff.

and then he met beatrice. I thought beatrice taught him everything that he didn’t know and that he wasn’t a normal kid as he thought he was.
When the murders happen, there are already stories about Beatrice, like with the epithath and kinzo, battlers conceptual self is born from refusing to believe that the murders were caused by Beatrice

And isn’t beatrice becoming more than 1-A while battler will just stick to 1-A
Not the Beatrice shown in umineko,
the: “as one who made her own magic system she exists above the witches” scene is only if she realizes her potential and harnesses this is Shown in the exact next scene and I don’t even think tsubasa is head cannon not sure though

Back