• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The background was well futuristic, there was buildings and stuff and there stood the two contestants, both knowing why they are here and both knowing that they can't afford to lose. Yet…

"The ability the control Electricity" kirito had said. "We've had a lot of electric system mobs in SAO but...the level of skill between you and them is on a completely different scale" the Black Swordsman said holding «elucidator» in his right hand and «Dark Repulser» in his left.

"Well of course it is! Don't compare me to your electric eels or electric catfish! If you don't want to get hurt, I won't mind if you resign right now" The girl who controlled electricity replied.
'

"You have a point..with electric system mobs stun and paralysis debuffs are easy to get, so I'd like to avoid battles as much as possible. Though, it'd be troublesome if you forgot, the reason I'm standing here right now is because I defeated all of them!" Kirito said back. '

Battle Begin!

Looking at it right now, I would say Kirito takes this. Is there anything that Misaka can even do to him?

I'll see what others say though, I know nothing about Kirito.

Kirito seems to have the AP advantage, but I'm unsure of Mikoto's AP.

What is her 7-C key? Is that something she can/will use?

Are Mikoto's attacks that are above tier H8C restricted? Then this is a mismatch, because she is a glass cannon and Kirito can win with one hit. Maybe speed unequal and Mikoto with the AAA? What version of Kirito is being used (SAO, ALO OR GGO)?

SAO Kirito, that's why I put elucidator and dark repulser in the description.

Don't know which Kirito would be the fairest to use. Sao - ggo are kinda all the same. Alicization is just SAO Kirito but with better stuff like darkness manip, sacred arts and better use of incarnation.

You guys tell me, I mean multi city block could be good but like does ice equal ap anymore? And her durability too. Honestly not sure.

HyperNepsy said:
SAO Kirito, that's why I put elucidator and dark repulser in the description.
Oh. I just saw that, my bad. In that case ignore my previous comment.

I don't have enough information of Mikoto so I'll wait for further input.

Back