• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of very strong 1-As: The Star Maker vs SCP-3812

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... the things turns very, very, very, very, very and, if didn't understand, VERY philosophical...

The good thing is that MY "waifu" (some sort) is now facing characters with something else besides other... better...? Don't know, but now, which Maker's key are we talking for?

Because thats sorta what 3812 dos, it just transcends to the point that the Star Maker is fictional in comparison

BleedingPeach said:
Well... the things turns very, very, very, very, very and, if didn't understand, VERY philosophical...
The good thing is that MY "waifu" (some sort) is now facing characters with something else besides other... better...? Don't know, but now, which Maker's key are we talking for?
We use weaker versions of both characters. Both of them have ablitity to grow and become much stronger, so both have chances here, I think.

Jockey-1337 said:
We use weaker versions of both characters. Both of them have ablitity to grow and become much stronger, so both have chances here, I think.
Well since this is the "Creative Mode", I can say that maybe 3812 would be the winner. Then we have the fact that 3812 trascends the narrative layers and even the character who is facing becomes aware that they are just a fictional character.

The problem is that The Maker already knew that. Since the plot of the story means that the narrator had a dream within a dream, yeah, The Maker knew about the fictional "being" and the shenanigan about that. Erase The Maker? If you tell me that 3812 will make a Numidium "NO", I can say that even at the non-existance level that 3812 means, The Maker is still part of something that doesn't exist. The cosmoses were erased but, those keep being past Maker's creations, yet I see that those still be functional even when they don't exist.

I would like to say that The Maker can defeat 3812, but 1-A+ and the "Creative Mode" is used, I don't know.

Actually... what reasons? I can't actually understand the meanings behind The Maker's defeat. Can someone elaborate how 3812 can defeat The Maker?

he infinitely trancends above him, to the point where he is nothing in comparison.

Phoenks said:
he infinitely trancends above him, to the point where he is nothing in comparison.
Can you please tell what does make 3812 be above? Please, don't take me wrong. I want to know since I'm not that clever about 3812. I've read the profile for, at least, four times. I just want to understand if someone supports a character why do they think that said character defeats the other one.

Attack Potency: Outerverse level (Completely superseded the primary narrative which contains the whole of the SCP Multiverse, whose full extent has been described as possessing uncountably infinite higher dimensions, perceiving it as nothing but fiction in a higher layer, and constantly transcending into increasingly higher narratives, each seeing the one below as fictional stories), will eventually become Outerverse level+ (One of 3812's alternate personalities has stated that the entity will eventually rise above the entirety of creation and the infinite hierarchy of narratives that comprise it, continuing to supersede itself endlessly even after that)

This is taken from 3812's profile. This is the reason he wins.

Actually I've read that part for at least, right now, five times. Now... the same could be said about The Maker and the creation after creation, but a deterministic approach is not enough. Since we are talking about two "beings" that are not measurable by numerical values or power level, we can use philosophy to tell the point that The Maker isn't able to defeat 3812.

Phoenks said:
?? I think its as simple as the maker is 1-A.. 3812 goes to 1-A+ and beyond.
But actually I like to think about it more. I can agree with you, but I'll be hypocritical if I agree with something I don't understand. Please, go on further, I want to understand why The Maker can't defeat it, explanations are needed since we talk about a "being" Who-it's-not.

This part is the one that I can't understand (and didn't read it carefully) in 3812's profile:

Weaknesses: Suffers from various severe mental problems, possibly due to "overexposure to narrative", and seems to possess a split personality. Additionally, it is unable to accurately perceive the world, and is forced to alter reality to diminish the discrepancy between how it perceives something, and the way that something is in actuality.
Since it has this sympthoms, is not Omniscient and HIS gender is something that defines the being, even to the point of nonexistance and plot.

Don't take it personal, please, I want to agree with you, but what you're telling me is something that gives me the vibes of voting incon. If 3812 can "evolve" further beyond the narrative point of view, then The Maker can actually keep being even to the point of not actually being. Then comes a cosmos and 3812 give's a "NO", The Maker stop existing and then creates another cosmos, only to repeat the process again and again, and again, and again... and again...

Eganergo said:
If it's CRTd then do we know what is being revised? Because I may understand what The Maker is, can't understand 3812 and the revision I found can't find a way to actually understand it. I gave my points of view regarding the revision in said thread. Please... really... please, tell your points of view. Because "FRA" is not enough.

3812 transcends to a point where Star Maker is just fiction

Think it as a character from your favorite game and you. Can you be hurt by something that its just a game, a fictional character?

Thats the difference between 3812 and Star Maker right now

The thing is that The Maker knows it's fictional. Not a winning condition but what was said tells me this is incon.

First Mature Cosmos

The cosmos which he now created was that which contains the readers and the writer of this book. In its making he used, but with more cunning art, many of the principles which had already served him in earlier creations; and he wove them together to form a more subtle and more capacious unity than ever before.
Again the process could go on forever and The Maker, could still stop existing and yet exists but couldn't defeat 3812. But neither 3812 can "kill" The Maker. Please, give me a more plausible reason to stop the incon and say that 3812 can defeat The Maker for good.

Not to be rude but Bleeding peach I don't understand what u are saying at all

Well, at least a plausible reason for The Maker's defeat. Now... since this is a stomp, can someone closet the thread? Does anyone have something else to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back