• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the strongest 7C Kids( Naruto VS)

Choji(My Fist...are a Hundred times stronger!!!) Vs Sasuke CM2( my ties to Konoha will die today!) VS Kawaki(Shut up ******!!!) VS Naruto( Kawakii, I mean Sasukeeee!!!) VS Gaara(....)

Battle takes place on Crescent Moon Island Speed Equal and everyone has knowledge on each other's weaknesses.

14C5636B-DE71-49EB-A1CD-8403F6D76EC7
I'm not Hungry!!

VS

D4F989DE-5CE5-4B0E-8562-E3440CB661C3
VS

4BF3B079-798C-4BB0-80FE-E5640EF1C05F
Vs

8177EBC7-35D9-4DD1-B65B-D9880F892BC8

They all gang up on gaara, choji runs out of steam, and naruto vs sasuke proceeds to happen all over again.

Why is there no pic of Kawakii?

Also I find it very absurd to think Gaara would be taken out first before Choji. His team is the reason why the Sound 4 didnt make mence meat out of Shikamaru's team and last I checked this is a battle royale. No teaming up on others.

I wanted to use blazing pictures becassu they look so good but Kawaki isn't in blazing yet and I forgot about him lol

Yeah it's a battle royal. Choji may actually scale above Gaara. Gotta check their calcs

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Why is there no pic of Kawakii?

Also I find it very absurd to think Gaara would be taken out first before Choji. His team is the reason why the Sound 4 didnt make mence meat out of Shikamaru's team and last I checked this is a battle royale. No teaming up on others.
They will all fight each other, but both Naruto and Sasuke see Gaara as the biggest thread. There is a good chance it's the same with choji due to what he saw in the exams, and I doubt kawaki would decide tp face 4 instead of defeating the one guy.

Back