• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the stone wall 9-Bs: Bluto vs Ash Ketchum

Ash is bloodlusted and begins unarmed

Ash has pikachu, charizard and snorlax

fight is on a street

both bloodlusted

Bluto
Ash kneel

i suppose i could give him some (since i just barely noticed both bluto and ash have the same lifting strength)

whoops i shouldve been more specific

i gave him pikachu, charizard and snorlax

ash is bloodlusted and starts off unarmed but if he finds out he cant put down bluto then he can take out his pokemon (unless bluto puts him down first)

Well, there is no way Ash can harm Bluto on his own. Bluto himself can barely make a dent in Ash's own durability. Harming each other man to man seems right out. That said, Bluto has way more skill/fighting experience, and his toon force also gives him an edge, so in a straight up one on one fight, he should be able to gradually exhaust Ash of stamina and win via incapacitation. Alternatively, he could megaton punch Ash out of the area and win by removing him from the battlefield, or hypnotize him if he's allowed to use magic and hypnosis in this fight. The pokemon probably can't kill Bluto due to his durability, but they could remove Bluto from the battlefield, either through BFR or simply knocking him into the distance like Team Rocket. None of the three pokemon are listed with resistance to hypnosis. Does Bluto get to use his magic and hypnosis in this fight?

Id say this is an inconclusive. Even with Pokemon, Ash has no way to truely take down Bluto due to his High 4-C durability+Toon Force, and Bluto has no way to take down Ash as well as his Pokemon.

Bluto has his hypnosis and magic. He could also megaton punch Ash out of the area and win via removing him from the battlefield. He could also exhaust Ash of stamina.

Mmm... on the brightside however, Snorlax seems to have access to Whirlwind, which pretty much blows the opponent out of battle. So, this may be 50:50 on who does their move first. Hypnosis, or BFR.

Well, than it's a matter of who will do what first. Bluto could pummel Ash due to his vastly superior skill and experience, but if he doesn't FALCON PAWNCH! him into the sky and out of the area right away, Ash could call out Pikachu and have him knock Bluto into the distance Team Rocket style (even if Bluto can't be hurt by Pikachu's attacks, the force of an explosion from his blasts could still remove him from the battlefield by sending him up into the air). Bluto could certainly hypnotize Ash, but I don't know if it will work on pokemon. He could use his magic to turn the pokemon into birds like he did to Popeye in Fistic Mystic, but that is assuming he strikes first and they don't dodge.

Well, the Popeye franchise has been around way longer than the Pokémon franchise, and none of the three pokemon have resistance to hypnosis, magic, or transmutation, so I'd say Bluto takes it more times than they do as a result of having vastly more combat experience.

no what am saying is that ash finally won a league.. i mean how would a 10 year old kid who is alot more dura than a would win agaisnt macho man that is slighlty stronger then him

Just saying, Beheeyem in the anime couldn't hypnotize Ash nor Jessie or James and Pikachu (I think), stating that at least the former three are too idiotic for it to work but then later changing it to them being difficult to control/hypnotize due to being gifted.

But yeah, incon FRA

Bluto got new abilities. Anyway, I still vote for Bluto due to his hypnosis, transmutation, and fighting experience. He can turn the pokemon and Ash into animals or hypnotize them. The pokemon could win by BFR if they knock him into the sky Team Rocket style, but Bluto still has more wincons. Ash hardly has any experience, and Bluto could just choke him into unconsciousness with his lifting strength.

Back