• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCMac27

He/Him
A battle to determine who is truly the strongest Spider-Man.

The combatants are:

Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man): 0

Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe): 0

Spider-Man (Insomniac Games): 0

Spider-Man (Marvel Comics): 5

Spider-Man (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy): 0

Speed is equalized, fight starts in New York City (Queens, specifically.)

Win conditions are KO only (Spider-Man refuses to kill)

They can't use anything but their base abilities (So no switching suits mid-battle.)

This will probably be an AP stomp, but I still would like to see who wins.

This match can obviously not be added to any profiles, but I will follow the same rules as a normal VS thread (At least 7 votes, etc). When it's finished I will rank the Spider-Men based on number of votes and my personal ranking.

Marvel Comics would likely win because he has a big AP advantage. However it's inconclusive if Insomniac Spider-Man uses that One Hit K.O power from that suit (but he might not use it)

All have spider sense but Insomniac Spider-Man has the versatility because of his suits and time slow. However he might not use the right suit at the right time. This is basically going to be a dodging battle until each start getting fatigued or one gets lucky.

But as I said, Marvel Comics Spider-Man would likely win because he's much stronger or Inconclusive if Insomniac Spider-Man uses that suit.

They can't use anything but their base abilities, so that means 1-0-0-0-0 for Comics Spidey

Wow, will definitely be picking that one up

Also, not to be annoying but do you have a vote for this match?

Oh don't worry that's fine

And yeah I have to say comic Peter takes it fra

I'd say PS4 Spidey would take second place but I'm avoiding his profile til I beat the game

Celestial Pegasus said:
What proves electro's lightning is real lightning anyway? PS4 spider man's speed seems iffy to me.
I'd say it's a safe assumption. Regardless of whether or not it's real lightning, it still probably moves quite fast.

Well for the purpose of this fight speed is equalized, so it doesn't really matter.

MHS+ is massively wrong if it's not real lightning, just recently saw the entire game, don't remember electro's lightning coming from the sky or being stated to be real lightning or anything.

Should probably make a thread about this.

His one Low 7C feat was done casually and yet he's consistently performed serious 8A feats as well as being defeated by Captian America frequently

Would that give him less of a chance against these other guys? As in, would he not win?

Gargoyle One said:
His one Low 7C feat was done casually and yet he's consistently performed serious 8A feats as well as being defeated by Captian America frequently
That's mainly because Peter constantly holds back. If he went all out, Cap would be stomped.

While I am in heavy disagreement on Andrew Garfield's AP, I'll give my two cents. I'm voting for 616 Spider-Man. He doesn't need to put out a ton of strength to take out the rest of the Spideys. He also has more experience fighting more opponents similar to him (Superior Spider-Man, Miles Morales, Venom, Carnage, etc.).

That's mainly because Peter constantly holds back. If he went all out, Cap would be stomped.

He went all out against Cap and even said he would bring him to Stark in the Civil War comic

Still got rekt

He went all out against Cap and even said he would bring him to Stark in the Civil War comic

Still got rekt

That's also the same comic where Cap somehow beats Iron Man's ass. Seems more like inconsistentcy with Cap to me.

low end Iron Man forms are getting downgraded to MHS+ and Cap couldn't damage him without using the shield which has consistently damaged people much stronger, whenever he attacked with punches, Cap couldn't even dent it

Not a great example

I'm also going for Comic Spidey because of that AP gap.

Btw, someone changed Insomniac Spidey's tier to 8-C, likely 8-A, and the reasoning for him being 8-A is not good imo because it must have taken time to do that.

Back