• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Young Pervy sage is considered 7C when he fought Hanzo but it's arguably tbh

We use average levels in Naruto for Jonins. Pervy sage is 7C scaling above Jonin which thus makes Hanzo 7A easily

AstralKing7

There is no evidence provided in jiraya's profile to suggest him being 7-c though and what is to say all Jonin are of a similar power when for example kakashi and asuma are of a obvious differce in power despite both being jonin.

idk i feel like black samurai is stronger he'll be difficult to put down mifune wouldn't know that he needs to destroy his sword to kill him so i'm voting black samurai

Missy0124 said:
AstralKing7

There is no evidence provided in jiraya's profile to suggest him being 7-c though and what is to say all Jonin are of a similar power when for example kakashi and asuma are of a obvious differce in power despite both being jonin.
First of all Kakashi and asuma were both the same tier before as Jonins. Kakashi isn't a Jonin level ninja in the first place later down the line in Shippuden.

AstralKing7

Does not matter if kakashi later become hokage as even before that promotion he was way stronger than asuma.

The ninja tiers are a generalization of any ninja's power and or skill because they have those ranks to determine what class of mission any given ninja can handle which is why sasuke was a genin in part 1 despite having the skills and power of a chuniin.

There are many other examples of characters being in a different ninja rank than there actually power should put them in another infamous example is the main protag naruto who was a genin up to the end of series

KakashI scales to Kabuto my man and scales to 30 percent Itachi clone before he actually shot up in scaling. Just so happens Itachi clone is around the average of Jonin which Kakashi scales to before he shoots up in scaling so actually Kakashi is comparable to Sasuke before he got stronger

Also I don't think u get what I'm saying. If a ninja has no feats we give him the lowest ranked average in verse from showings based on the rank

Naruto has his own feats man. He doesn't need the average since he has his own rating. If he didn't have any feats he would get he average genin rating but he doesn't.

AstralKing7

My point is that there is no consistent power for all ninja ranks look at naruto a genin up until the end of series who in the war arc is massively more powerful than most kage at that time.

Another example of this is with might duy another genin who was able to kill the swordsmen of the mist who all are jonin.

Another Example is Konohamaru who killed a path of pain who according to your type of ninja rank based scaling should not even be a match.

Yahshamaru is a jonin but would get killed by any jonin in the series most likely just another example of how tier based scaling don't work.

Back