• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BATTLE OF THE OVERPOWERED MCs! Ikki Kurogane vs Amagiri Ayato!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Ikki Kurogane

vs

Amagiri Ayato

Rules:

Win by K.O or cutting the Asterisk-verse's badge (Ikki will have one in the fight, and he'll know he'd either have to knock out Ayato or cut his badge to win) only! Speed equalized. Ikki cannot use Ittou Shura or Ittou Rasetsu. Ayato gets a day of prep time whereas Ikki doesn't, but Ikki does know what Ayato's weapon can do.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair or make more sense.)

The match takes place in a Vytal Festival Tournament-like arena, but with just the plain arena:
Tournament arena basic

Situation:

After each of their tournament arcs, a mysterious letter gets handed to both of the fighters after they won their final matches, saying this is their true final match. They are to meet at *insert Vytal Festival Tournament-like arena location here* 1 day from then. The message stops there for Ikki, other than information about his opponent's weapon, but for Ayato, it says who he's facing is called Ikki Kurogane, and he's allowed to get that day to learn about him before their match.

Who will win?! The Blazer, or the Genestella?!?

Ikki

Ayato

Change the win condition to cutting the badge the students of Asterisk-verse have and K.O since Ayato will be very, very unlikely to knock anyone out with his sword.

Ser-veresta has been unblockable by pretty much everything sans another special ogre lux with an unstable core like that of Gravisheathe and AR-D's hammer.

Maybe make it so Ayato has basic knowledge of Ikki's skill, and Ikki has knowledge of Ser-veresta cleaving through nigh-everything, most likely including Intentsu.

Anyways, current conditions aside, Ayato cleaves Ikki 6/10 if Ikki has no knowledge of Ser-veresta, Ikki skillstomps Ayato if provided knowledge.

On another note, Ikki is anything but generic. Not when he strips in response to seeing a girl naked, or having the main heroine be his girlfriend early into the series.

RKnC>GTA any day.

STILL WAITING FOR THAT SECOND SEASON OF RKnC!

Anyway, Ikki can learn his opponent's moves mid-fight, making prep time kinda useless. But Ayato has Ser-Veresta, so landing a hit would be kind of impossible to do. However, Ikki has a much better skillset, add to that, he can pretty much learn Ayato's moveset on the fly, thus making this more Ikki's battle.

But that dang Ser-Veresta though...

I don't know, I'll give this to Ikki 5.5/10, because even if his sword shatters or gets cut in half, Ikki has fought guys whom wanted him dead in a tournament. Asterisk-verse to my knowledge, only has K.O. style tournaments. Though I may be wrong. (I stopped GTA at episode 3-4, due to the extreme cringe.)

Ayato supposedly can't and to my knowledge has not knocked anyone out. Ser-veresta will cleave through people so he can't use that to knock someone out. He only cuts their little badges.

Well, if we use that logic, Ikki still takes this in my opinion. He has a better variety in his skillset, and can learn Ayato's moves mid-fight.

Sir Ovens said:
Well, if we use that logic, Ikki still takes this in my opinion. He has a better variety in his skillset, and can learn Ayato's moves mid-fight.
That still leaves Ser-veresta cleaving through Intetsu but yeah, like I said in my post before, Ikki skillstomps.

Updated the conditions. If anything else needs to be changed, or changed back, just ask.

This looks far better. Anyway, I still stand by my point of Ikki's skill being far higher than Ayato. The fact that he can reverse engineer an entire legendary sword style just by watching the user's daughter perform it subpar is a feat that is far above Ayato's paygrade.

This will look something like Ayato vs Kirin round 1 but with less flashy movement.

Trackless Step. Enough said.

Seriously though, Ayato doesn't really much of a chance. Ikki's much better skill and moveset should give him the win here, and while i don't think Trackless Step would actually be enough to solo, it would make a pretty big difference.

On another note, change that title. Ikki is not generic.

@Sir Ovens I doubt we're getting another season for Rakudai, tbh. Considering how the anime completely removed all references and foreshadowing to the villains of the next arc.

3 for Ikki, 0 for Ayato

By the way, the title was me simply trying to make a stupid joke.

=P

While Ayato has more sword skills, Ikki's other skills puts him at a much greater advantage; Perfect Vision, Trackless Step and Blade Steal will add all of Ayato's techniques to Ikki's existing ones, visually fool Ayato and even predict what he will do. + Oikage

Ikki wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back