• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

battle of the orphans - goku vs violet evergarden [7-0-3] goku won

Mckmal5339 said:
kid goku stomps.
He does not stomp. Violet has a slicing weapon and even if she doesn't knoe about Goku's weakness, it's still a very lame weakness which can prove fatal. Violet has a chance of winning this, however slim it may be.

Mckmal5339 said:
kid goku stomps.
i cannot count your vote if you don't give proper reasons...

those who have commented but not voted, are you willing to vote so that i can count them?

Hmm I'm leaning towards Goku here because he's a solid 9-A while Violet is only 9-A via her arms and axe so one hit to her body is over for her. And I'm sure Goku's small stature will help him to dodge Violet's attack like his fight with Yamcha where he jumps left and right to avoid his sword then use his power pole. So yeah, Goku FRA.

Violet's profile is not locked so I'll add it to her.

EDIT: I added it to hers.

Back