• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the killer cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with all that, Bendy can't win here. He knows Skitzo's weakness yet can't bypass it. He isn't a planet buster at all, so he can't erase humanity's belief in him. Meanwhile, Skitzo also can barely win here. Barely.

Let's go over what Bendy can do.

Bendy:

1. Can corrode Skitzo, taking him over.

2. Can try to use his outside helpers.

3. Can morph into a beast.

Sadly, Bendy can't hit ghosts, so Skitzo counters all three of those by his state of being. The bear can also bypass Bendy's Regenerationn by claws alone and can easily slice him up. He can lastly grab a knife, make it many degrees, and slice Bendy into pieces.

Therefore, Skitzo takes the crown home.

2 years of prep will give Bendy an entire army of ink servants... but the thing is, Skitzo slaughters them all without anyone being able to do anything. The ink servants can't hit him in the first place, neither can Bendy. It's a one-sided match and a massacre.

Yeah, this is possibly a stomp in Skitzo's favor. Bendy and his servants can't even touch Skitzo, and even if they could, his immortality is pretty damn good.

Also, Skitzo can negate Regenerationn up to Low-Godly, so Bendy is pretty much screwed there.

Maybe if Bendy corrodes all Skitzo's followers. He'd have to go around the world, though, only to find five specific people IIRC.

OP states Bendy knows Skitzo's weaknessses so he would know about them and with a whooping 2 years of prep time it would be an easy task to do... but I'm not sure if that's going to affect the end result of getting slaughtered once the fight starts.

True. Sure, Bendy can pull it off, but Skitzo can possibly stay a bit via Type 5. Bendy also can't affect him and would likely be curbed AP wise. Basically, Bendy's baseline AP, which is 15 Kilojoules vs Skitzo killing Mugman, which requires 37.543 kilojoules of TNT.

He's basically an undead spirit, a deathless and lifeless being wandering in Hell. His demonic physiology may be evidence of this.

Being undead and in limbo/hell is type 7 (look at Dante from Dante's Inferno, for example). Type 5 requires transcending death conceptually or being removed from the cyle of life and death altogether.

I say inconclusive since Bendy has 2 years of prep and knows Skitzo's weaknesses I don't think he can kill Skitzo and I don't think Scitzo knows how to kill Bendy unless he destroys the ink machine

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
I say inconclusive since Bendy has 2 years of prep and knows Skitzo's weaknesses I don't think he can kill Skitzo and I don't think Scitzo knows how to kill Bendy unless he destroys the ink machine
Skitzo can easily kill Bendy. I just explained how.

Skitzo can easily kill Bendy. I just explained how.

I don't it's easy to kill Bendy physically since his body is made out of ink he could regenerate as long there is still ink flowing

Skitzo's claws alone could neg Bendy's Regenerationn. His claws. He could easily cut him upwards the neck without Bendy healing up.

Yet not on the level Skitzo is. Bendy's no ghost, while Skitzo is.

Skitzo smacks with regen negation alongside non-physical hitting and murders.

I might make a composite Bendy profile including all canon, non canon, and some Fanon making it a semi serious profile if I make it he could rematch Skitzo since he is going to be stronger than OBW Bendy

Oh, god. It depends on the key of Skitzo.

Also, he isn't pure evil. He isn't the embodiment of genocide itself coming right for you. He's just with split personalities.

9-A Skitzo likely loses over and over but with that Type 8, he's bound to strike.

High 4-C would make a fair fight and Low 2-C is just a trainwreck.

Should this be added or should I let the debate continue because I am going to start working on Rewind Rumble Fanon wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back