• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Eccentric: The Bishop vs The Stand (8-B Tournament)

Except he can't do that at a range. Victorylusted he's going to use the best option he has to win quickly and without harming himself, he's going to kill Betelgeuse from outside of the hands' range.

They aren't in character, they're doing whatever they think will give them the highest win chance. Risking getting attacked because of morals is not what a victorylusted character would do.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
What's the difference between victorylusted and bloodlusted?
Nothing, just some people disagreed with its current meaning, so for simplicity's sake he wrote that

Bloodlusted as it's used in vs debating is just a misnomer, so we're referring to it as both bloodlusted and victorylusted.

Wha? Oh damn, insommnia catching up.

Yeah, bete seems to have the upperhand. Mostly due to possesion.

Who would have known that bloodlust is a negative thing.

Josuke doesn't have too many bullets (a dozen or so at most) and nearby rocks and stuff aren't durable enough for him to continue with range, so he'll eventually have to go closer. I say this because Betel should at least be able to block most of Josuke's projectiles with his vectors (I mean hands). Josuke sees that damage is not translating to Betel (cuz he'll initially believe it to be a Stand) and realise that he has to move closer. Betel's vectors are telegraphed enough for Josuke to dodge/parry and Josuke will eventually hit Betel. People forget that Josuke is a tactical genius.

@Tactical Betel is baseline cityblock level while Josuke is city block+, the hands should each get overwhelmed with pretty much an attack, so a dozen bullets is more than enough to kill. Of course, if he doesn't kill Betel from range, I agree Josuke easily dodges his attacks and beats him into a rock.

@Standuser I thought stands were a supernatural phenomenon that gets awakened to defend against the virus, not actually the virus itself.

But the bullets don't have 8-B+ AP. He learnt it to combat a freaking rat. Freaking rat that overwhelmed, defeated and almost killed Jotaro, but still a rat with rat level durability nevertheless.

He should be able to hurt Stand users with it, but I don't think bullets have the AP and durability to harm an actual character with 8-B durability. Also, unless a bullet hits Betel on a crucial organ, he's not going down quickly enough to conclude a kill at range.

I'm gonna say Grace begins.

Also. Victorylusted is typically a good thing, bloodlusted is typically a bad thing. In this case, victorylusted means that each character will act out of character in order to achieve the best chance of victory, or at least, what they believe will give them the best chance.

Unanimous votes can be added straight away?

Oh. Yeah unanimous can be added immediately, didn't see the vote change.

Back