• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Dark Gods! Darkseid vs Amon

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
A battle between two dark, godlike beings bent on universal conquest. Before they can take control, however, one needs to put the other in their place! Darkseid and Amo can't have the other in their world, so a duel to the death is the only option.

Rules: Amon is in the Void

Darkseid is in his Pre-Crisis Avatar

Speed is Equalized

Battle takes place within the Void

Victory is achieved by killing the opponent

No BFR

Who wins and why? Will the New God triumph or will the Corrupted Xel'naga be victorious? I can adjust the rules if this is deemed a stomp in either character's favor.

Darkseid: 1

Amon: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Amon takes this imo. His Regenerationn is on a whole another level that Darkseid has no permanent way to put him down.

Just putting this out there, Amon is not able to regenerate if killed within the Void.

Oh. In that case, I'd probably go with Darkseid more often than not due to the Omega Beams and Chronokinesis, since it doesn't state Amon is acasual on his profile, meaning that time travel should work on him, and I don't think he can entirely counter the Omega Beams or their effects, unless I missed something on his profile.

Darkseid: 1 Amon: 0 (not counting Aparajita's vote since Amon's regen is not usable in the void, which is the battleground)

DerpCity said:
Oh. In that case, I'd probably go with Darkseid more often than not due to the Omega Beams and Chronokinesis, since it doesn't state Amon is acasual on his profile, meaning that time travel should work on him, and I don't think he can entirely counter the Omega Beams or their effects, unless I missed something on his profile.
Omega Beams won't work, as Amon is on the same level of strength as Darkseid, and Darkseid has a hard time deleting people of the same strength.

Does Darkseid have any resistance to Possession?

On his profile it does not say Darkseid is resistant or immune to possession, though he also has mental powers. I don't know if that would be enough, althought the Tal'Darim (such as Alarak) are immune to it due to their willpower. I think that Darkseid is pretty willful.

Amon certainly has durability feats. Being one with the Void is his primary one for his true form, but even outside the Void is his at least multi-planet, likely galaxy. Just because Kerrigan managed to kill him doesn't mean he is weak, it just means Kerrigan is strong. Also Kerrigan became a Xel'naga, so her increased durability technically falls under "Xel'naga" durability.

Assaltwaffle said:
Amon certainly has durability feats. Being one with the Void is his primary one for his true form, but even outside the Void is his at least multi-planet, likely galaxy. Just because Kerrigan managed to kill him doesn't mean he is weak, it just means Kerrigan is strong. Also Kerrigan became a Xel'naga, so her increased durability technically falls under "Xel'naga" durability.
Nope, it is omnipresence, not durability. He is not durable in the material universe, there are no feats of him, so Darkseid still stomps.

Being literally one with a universe grants universe level durability. If I am one with a wall I am wall level in durability. If you want to make a downgrade thread feel free to, but Amon is accepted at 3-A.

Assaltwaffle said:
Being literally one with a universe grants universe level durability. If I am one with a wall I am wall level in durability. If you want to make a downgrade thread feel free to, but Amon is accepted at 3-A.
May be he is 3-A inside his realm, but he is next to featless is material reality. Darkseid kicks his ass.

Darkseid already destroyed a universe, so he should be 2-C. https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/time-lords-vs-darkseid.395093/#post-22627955

Still Darkseid.

The battle takes place within the Void, Amon's realm. Also the same thing goes for Darksed; if you think he needs an upgrade, make a thread. Also a single universal space-time is Low 2-C, not standard 2-C.

I can't count that vote since the reasons you gave are not currently accepted.

Is this a pre-crisis avatar doing these feats? Because that is who is fighting here. And, once again, make an upgrade thread if you think Darkseid should be higher than 3-A. At the moment Amon and Darkseid are equal in tier at 3-A.

Then make an upgrade thread. We are using what they are currently listed as, not unaccepted material. If you make it and he gets bumped up I will close the thread due to the imbalance in power.

Back