• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Anti-Heroes: Devilman vs Spawn

Tincan123 said:
Dont know much about Spawn but looking at their profiles this isnt a fair fight for Spaw
In term of physical stats, they seen to be overall on the same league of power, but it could be argue that Spawn does have higher AP/Dura due of be stronger than 2-C characters.

In term of hax, both have a s**t tons of abilities at their disposal and is likely that each would be capable to resist the other's hax, although it look like Devilman does have the edge here.

So personally this seen to be a balanced fight for me.

My main probelem is that can spawn counter his Mid-Godly Regen plus his broken Transmutation and Fusionism that work on Demon with Mid-Godly regen

Well, as far as i know Spawn, he very good in this type of fight with demonic creatures, but for now i can't say for sure, if this help him kill Amon. Same fair for Amon: he good at killing Gods, so this fight is close to inconclusive, but i personaly think Amon has better chance.

But Transmutation may be passive though. Just by transforming, he transmutated a lot of people, he transmutate by just moving around and transmutated Vatican by just being close m

@Reinhardthrowhisspear Well its indeed important to know if it is passive or just tought based because its their strongest skill combined with their Fusionism

Also gonne post my Transmution stuff here.

As for the passive Transmution part well we got this::

This vision of Amon transmuting the earth by these old guys.

He just walks around and everything on Earth gets Transmuted.

This poor family.

These guards

Its later confirmed by Mikiko that everthing is combining. Even living things have fused together. ( This is also funny because it kinda supports my part of saying that Demons can merge with the 3-D matter surrounding them.)

Get rekt street tugs.

I mean really Amon is just not even trying he is just walking.

As for Satan it seems to be the same case. This is later confirmed by Zenno

Got some more juice stuff about the passive Transmutation/Fusionism.

The first one is this and this and second is this one From Ashura. However the most interesting one is this from prehistoric child Amon. It seems in the beginning face the Transmutation/Fusionism is tought based thing but later when you mastered it its an passive thing that you can do that takes no effort at all in using it because its always activated. But of course it makes sense to say that only the top tier Demons are able master this kinda level of Transmutation/Fusionism.

This is not fair to be honest, Spawn has no absolute way to put down Devilman due to his Regenerationn, immortality and he resist everything he does to him so i think this is a stomp.

Back