• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ainchase has Nonexistent Physiology Nature 2, Veldanava can't interact with him at all as far as I know.

Ainchase can manipulate and attack with the same nothingness that makes up his Nonexistent Physiology, so interacting with Type 1 concepts or something that lacks dualities and that on only the level Veldanava does shouldn't really pose any difficulty to him.

Ainchase can manipulate and attack with the same nothingness that makes up his Nonexistent Physiology, so interacting with Type 1 concepts or something that lacks dualities and that on only the level Veldanava does shouldn't really pose any difficulty to him.
Veldanava is ND2 far beyond ainchase level of interaction

There are two things that use those initials, one of which is under evaluation.

There are two things that use those initials, one of which is under evaluation.
Still
Where God is, is a nowhere beyond everywhere, in this same Vein (in which ultima agreed to) interaction with him is impossible except you're BDE yourself for the ND, i honestly think he would still qualify

AInchase does not need concepts to interact with others, they are perfectly able to interact with beings that lack a dual system of concepts; even to the transcendent nature of Nonduality Type 2. As for Beyond Dimensional, until Ultima actually goes and evaluates the proposed evidence as fine I will stick with their previous evaluation of it not be applicable.

AInchase does not need concepts to interact with others, they are perfectly able to interact with beings that lack a dual system of concepts; even to the transcendent nature of Nonduality Type 2. As for Beyond Dimensional, until Ultima actually goes and evaluates the proposed evidence as fine I will stick with their previous evaluation of it not be applicable.
So if he agrees with BDE2 then we can rack Velda to 6? If not 5 or 4
Then if its BDE1 then we stay the same position right

Beats me, still would be an incon even with BDE2. But at that point it's for the people making the list to decide how that goes.

Beats me, still would be an incon even with BDE2. But at that point it's for the people making the list to decide how that goes.
Why is Rimuru(WN) appearing stronger than Veldanava, tie-ing with pokemon characters or creation trio or being higher than ainchase

Back