• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the 2-A vampires, except one of them isn't 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's no higher dimensional being, I don't see time manip resistance on her profile, idk if she can be time stopped

Her profile says "Resistance to many powers" when talking about her authority and it mentions the moon cell. So my guess is that it scales to everyone else who can resist the moon cell.

Because of the 2-A fiasco, most of the plan upgrade were on hold. And currently were gonna deal with 7-A because of earthquake revision.

She's likely gonna get resistance to time manip.

Heaven DIO. Because, I know that people are saying that SHE is immune to time-based powers but Heaven DIO has reality overwrite so she might not avoid that.

This is a bit oof,i genuinely want arcueid to win but what can she do against reality overwrite?

Also HADIO's time stop is strong enough to negate "resistance to time stop" as jotaro was unable to even see during dio's time stop

Reality Overwrite, let's see what's that is composed

>Reality Warping, which Arc resists

>Power Null, which is part of the Moon Cell's shit so it should be resisted.

>EE, which Arc resists

If arcueid can resist dio's soul rip then i would glady vote for arcueid via being always stronger than her opponents,marble phantasm and Blut die Schwester. Im ganna contact Chariot to make sure theres no HADio feats im missing(i havent played the game)

Eficiente said:
Have you actually played EOH? Being able to move in others stop time is a thing you can do as long as youre playing as Jotaro, Dio, Diego, Part 4 Jotaro, etc. Youy cant do that with Heaven Dio, you dont even get the chance. It's not game mechanics when Heaven Dio is the only time stop that you cant see in or use your own time stop in to be able to move freely in when its a point that you can use it in others.

No offense, you seem to be simply not well informed on the smaller things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back