• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm just going to assume Musashi has the greater skill here.

This is actually pretty close. If Isshin spams electricity in combination with sword attacks he has a chance. Problem being Musashi is likely to go all imaginary sword shenanigans and proceed to lob off his head while he's imagining his own head falling to the ground and reeling in shock.

Well, Isshin is undead, so I doubt pain manip would faze him. Moreover, Isshin's extended reach attacks ignore durability due to the Mortal Blade's extended blade not being physical.

It's not realy the pain though. It's more being completely convinced that your opponent just cut off your head or bisected you. Even Isshin will be shocked by this. Isshin should go down if Musashi gets his neck.

Isshin should scale to Guardian Ape, who can fight fine without a head.

Yeah cool he might not be dead but he certainly can't fight without a head or bisected or without any limbs (Musashi goes for this sort of attack in character) he will likely be able to sense how dangerous Isshin's magic is and how powerful the Mortal Blade is with his enhanced senses and precog.

Musashi would likely become facinated by his sword and just kill him with it after he has removed all his limbs and finds that he isn't dead. The skill gap here is pretty big.

Oof, if Musashi holds the Mortal Blade, he gets death haxed.

You know what. I actually think thats the likeliest course of events. Musashi sword simulates himself cutting off Isshins head. Proceeds to chop him to pieces (Isshin survives becaues of Immortality) and Musashi picks up his blade and dies.

LOL?

Yeah, if it's in character for Mushashi to pick up the Mortal Blade, I give it to Isshin.

I don't know, here's some things i noticed about the mortal blades. isshin has the black mortal blade, in the shura ending when owl could hold it just fine when he took it from genichiro. when wolf took the red blade it death haxed him only when he unsheathed the blade. so it seems like it only death haxes on unsheathing the blade

I think if Isshin chopped Musashi up and he was still alive he would likely become facinated by the blade with an unholy aura on the ground. The only way he would have to get around it is his precog. He might actually be able to sense Isshins anticipation as he went to pick up the blade (as his precog works via being able to detect electrical signals put out by a brain)

I might be getting way to imaginative here.

Yeah if it's already unsheathed does it still hax someone that touches it? I also think Musashi would be able to precog Isshins anticipation if Isshin knew Musashi would die if he touched the blade.

Forgive me, the Black Mortal Blade doesn't have the death manip. It's only the Mortal Blade. I've checked through the lore and the black blade doesn't have the death upon unsheathing effect the other one does.

So yeah, Musashi should take this. Wolf on the other hand...

Ok, so I've counted about five votes for Musashi. We need two more and a 24 hours period to close this thread.

Back