• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of monster hunting femme fatales

Battle starts about 50 metres apart.

Regina:

Lady:

Inconclusive:

Standard Battle Assumptions. Speed not equalised. Regina has 3 large medical packs, 3 medium medical packs, and 3 small medical packs. Fight takes place late at night in Central Park, New York.

Last edited:
I was worried that might happen. I was hoping some of Regina's weapons and hax might counter that speed advantage. Does she have any such ability to counter it, or does speed need to be equalised?

I just looked into the links for Regina's notable weapons. It looks like none counter the speed difference, so I'll equalise speed. I'll change the OP to show it.

Lady is more durable via scaling to her own Kalina Ann, but Regina's Chainmines pack 10.72kg of TNT vs Lady's Kalina Ann packing 7.59kg of TNT, so basically both can deal serious damage. Both also have homing projectiles.

That is a wincon, but Lady's durability is also about 7.59kg of TNT while Regina's is only Wall level+. So arguably it's Regina who'd take more damage from attacks. Both are glass cannons.

Hm. I think if this was raw stats, Lady would win. But without the speed advantage I don't see how Lady can win. While Regina can hit harder and Lady can take a tougher hit, unlike Regina, Lady doesn't have the equipment to restore herself or the amplifiers that Regina could use to keep herself in the game. Nor does she have the versatility, since Regina has access to poison darts, electric based projectiles, and the like that can take Lady out, whose resistances aren't up to snuff to handle these.

With that said, it's incredibly close. Lady has the pain tolerance to fight through most crap Regina can even begin to throw at her, but imo Regina can definitely outlast if she plays it smart, has the versatility to keep Lady on her toes, and the like.

The main concern here is if you think Lady's inhuman skill in weapons can compare to Regina's training. Personally, I think if we had more stuff on Lady she'd prove so, but there's not enough evidence to say that with confidence.

So I vote Regina for those reasons, with mid-high difficulty without Lady's speed advantage.

With speed advantage, Lady can win the battle by capitalizing on it, her higher durability, and inhuman skill.

Nicely thought out. It was argued that it was a speedblitz stomp if speed was unequalised. I didn't notice Regina having a handy way to heal herself.

Edit: okay, so I saw that she can carry several medical packs. As for speed, Lady is listed as either supersonic for dodging bullets or high hypersonic + for dodging Trish's lightning. Her profile definitely has some issues, because those speed listing's are divided by keys despite her not having seperate keys. And I'm not sure if her reacting to Trish's lightning is considered a solid feat, since it used to have a linked calculation and now it doesn't.

If we treat each as baseline with Lady's high hypersonic + rating, then Regina is Mach 1.1 while Lady is Mach 50, a 45.454 times speed advantage.

Last edited:
Nicely thought out. It was argued that it was a speedblitz stomp if speed was unequalised. I didn't notice Regina having a handy way to heal herself.
Well, I think speed is an important enough factor that it'd change the tide of battle, but I think even with the speed Lady isn't stomping. While Lady is definitely blitzing, Lady's AP isn't going to instantly kill Regina from what I can tell, and with the regeneration and standard equipment Regina has (which includes an item can revive her if you want to include it, as well as SEVERAL different healing items and items that IMPROVE said healing items), she could feasibly still take a victory over Lady by waiting her out and playing it smart, perhaps even using her training in things like stealth and assassination (which Lady does not compare in) to trap Lady into a self made death trap.

I think it's incredibly unlikely for Lady to fall to such with such a speed advantage, but I don't think it's a flat out stomp. More like, "Lady would win 8/10 times."

Edit: Didn't realize the speed gap was that big. I think Lady's profile has issues as well, mostly because her resistances aren't up to snuff with what would be granted by resisting a DMC Demon's passives and abilities. Either way, I think it's safe to say with equalized Regina takes it, without Lady does.

Well, I think speed is an important enough factor that it'd change the tide of battle, but I think even with the speed Lady isn't stomping. While Lady is definitely blitzing, Lady's AP isn't going to instantly kill Regina from what I can tell
Regina's durability is only Wall level, so arguably Lady can damage her pretty easily. It's just Regina has things to use to destroy Lady too.
I think Lady's profile has issues as well, mostly because her resistances aren't up to snuff with what would be granted by resisting a DMC Demon's passives and abilities.
Sounds like the page needs some edits first.

I think Lady's profile has issues as well, mostly because her resistances aren't up to snuff with what would be granted by resisting a DMC Demon's passives and abilities.

That's only like 3 abilities (that aren't even that good) so it doesn't change anything.

I vote for Regi fra

Speed equalized Regina seems like she fairly easily wins if she tags lady with a stun gun 1 time and then does anything she wants. That gun works on dinosaurs. Lady is just a somewhat anime human. She has no canonical feats of resisting electic. The traps don't really matter outside of this since Lady primarily moves via wire in her encounter in 3, her appearence in 5, its ic for her to never actually just walk at you to begin with.

Speed not equalized Lady is too fast to actually be hit by any of this ever.
Why would lady walk into a 'self-made death trap'? She's not walking, generally. She's not getting close. She shoots. Its what she does. She has no reason to ever approach Regina and a height advantage via grapple to see where Regina is much easier than the reverse.
Regina's only win-con if speed isn't equalized is to hope Lady is dumb.
I don't see how she's 'waiting it out' either. Standard battle arena, according to the wiki, is central park. An area full of things to grapple on that Regina isn't even physically capable of trapping. Which gives a height and vision advantage. And they should start out seeing each other, generally. How is she making the space between herself and someone faster than her that completely negates all her traps via just moving with trees who can see her easier than the reverse? She's not. She's getting shot. And shooting back. And losing because she's slower and more in the open. She can heal however much she wants, its not infinite health.

Speed equalized its just 'did lady get tagged with lightning if she did she loses', if not she jumps in trees and now regina can't really deal with her
Unequalized its just lady wins

Feels stompy either way

Speed equalized its just 'did lady get tagged with lightning if she did she loses', if not she jumps in trees and now regina can't really deal with her
Unequalized its just lady wins

Feels stompy either way
It seems as though speed unequalised makes it a clear win for the character who can repeatedly heal and come back for more. If we unequalised speed, but gave Regina 3 of each size of medical pack, so 3 large, 3 medium and 3 small, and maybe have the fight take place in a place without too many tall structures to go up into, that might make a battle where both parties have a chance.

Bump.

OP updated.

Conditions are now: Speed not equalised. Regina has 3 large medical packs, 3 medium medical packs, and 3 small medical packs. Fight takes place late at night in Central Park, New York.

Back