• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Heartbroken Bloodsuckers. Dracula (Netflix Castlevania) VS Dettlaff (Witcher) (8 - 0 - 0)

"You will come to Tesha Mutna and explain all. If you do not I will raise Beauclair to the ground. This I promise you"

"Take your family. Leave Wallachia tonight. Pack and go and do not look back. For no more do I travel as a man."

After failing to appear at the allotted location on time, Dettlaff unleashes his vampire horde onto Beauclair. Unbeknownst to him, Lisa Tepes was in the market and was killed after refusing to abandon the injured. Dracula soon summons his castle into Beauclair. While his night horde combats the other vampire, Dracula himself confronts Dettlaff in the market square.
This is what Beauclair looks like on the night in question by the way.

• No outside assistance. No night hordes for Dracula and no vampires for Dettlaff. He can keep his bats though.
  • There will be civilians present for them to feast on if necessary.
  • Speed will NOT be equalized. Speed equalized
  • Dettlaff has access to his monster form.
  • For the sake of this battle, Dracula will count as a higher vampire and thus can permanently kill Dettlaff
w65df1qpckt51.jpg
y2mhwuoxftiu82gjuy8z.png

"If you acknowledge any gods, start praying now":
"I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!": SheevShezarrine, BEASTHEART880, Lightning_XXI, ArkhamDC06,AThe1412,Mister6ame6,TheAngryOrange,CapWhiteRose

Last edited:
For the sake of this battle, Dracula will count as a higher vampire and thus can permanently kill Dettlaff
I'm not sure if we'll be able to add the match but lets debate for it, what's Dettlaff got for AP? Last I checked Dracula is casually 1.07 tons, as in vastly above it

If we go by numbers
Dracula is building level at 4,490,042,756.7 J
Dettlaff is Building level+ at 8,136,269,474.053855 J
Dettlaff's monster form was at Lare Building level+ with 3.5X making it 28,476,943,159.2

Also remember I did not equalize speed.

Dracula is Subsonic with Relativistic+ reaction and MH+ attack.
Dettlaff is Subsonic with MH+ combat.

Unless Witcher's Higher Vampires are weak to fire, I am not seeing a win condition for Dracula, especially since his Regeneration Negation doesn't necessarily extend to his magical attacks.

So either Dettalf wins through higher AP, or it is a stalemate due to Dracula dodging with Relativistic reactions.

Remember that Dracula heavily upscales from 4 and half million Joules (even moreso when he's not starving himself), so he can quite reliably match Dettlaff's base. And with his wife being dead because of Dettlaff, he's utterly bloodlusted and is going straight for the kill, so unless Dettlaff transforms immediately he's gonna die

Last edited:
Unless Witcher's Higher Vampires are weak to fire, I am not seeing a win condition for Dracula, especially since his Regeneration Negation doesn't necessarily extend to his magical attacks.

So either Dettalf wins through higher AP, or it is a stalemate due to Dracula dodging with Relativistic reactions.
Doesn't Detlaff's regen have a limit though?

Doesn't Detlaff's regen have a limit though?
Their regen holds up pretty well against normal people but still takes extremely long at extreme levels of damage (like what Vilgefortz did to Regis). It works up to Low-Mid in combat scenarios, with Regis shrugging off a punch through the chest and Dettlaff reforming in decent time after being bisected by Geralt. However, against a Higher Vampire going straight for the kill, it doesn't do too hot, with Regis killing Dettlaff with not even Mid levels of damage.

Btw Dracula was upgrade to High 8-C+ and Relativistic+ across the board with FTL reactions. Should equalize speed, otherwise this is a major stomp
Got upgraded to Class K LS too so he manhandles in a fistfight

Dracula does lead with going for the neck usually, though if he knows his opponent is a vampire he'd likely just go for tearing apart quick as he could I think

Dracula does lead with going for the neck usually, though if he knows his opponent is a vampire he'd likely just go for tearing apart quick as he could I think
No matter the state of mind, Dracula always goes immediately for the kill, save for his fight with Alucard, though he will sometimes pause (very briefly) to be a diva.
For example, when he slaughtered a bunch of merchants for slighting him, he was pretty clearly getting a sadistic kick out of it, but still went straight for the kill each time, didn't drag it out. Against the Styrian soldiers, he went straight for the kill, not really pausing to posture save for his brief flex by crushing one of their hearts in his hand. Against Trevor, he bullrushed him and slammed him into a wall, only failed to kill him cuz Sypha distracted him. Then when Trevor came back for seconds, he crumpled Trevor with a single punch and then again failed to kill him only because his one-liner killed just enough time for Alucard to rejoin the fight.

TL;DR: lots of precedent for Dracula going for the kill, whether he's enjoying himself or in a bloodlusted rage. In this fight, he's the latter, so he's going to finish things very quickly.

You should also contact the supporters of their respective verses and ask for their votes. I like this matchup, would hate to see it go necro

I think I am gonna have to go with Detlaff if he get's him with one bite he can cause intense mind minip problems for Dracula

I believe Drac's gonna FRA, especially if his wife gets caught in the whole stuff, he's gonna be bloodlusted to the extreme. Also, friendly reminder that Drac's current profile is about Drac as he appears in the series. As in, heavily weakened since he willingly hasn't fed for years so he's much weaker than he was and we do not see him once truly bloodlusted

For the sake of this battle, Dracula will count as a higher vampire and thus can permanently kill Dettlaff
is there any characteristics that Dracula lacks, because bro became the Chaos Incarnated when his girl died lol.

anyway, don't know why was i summoned here (haven't seen season 2 of the anime nor played the withcer) but i'm kinda convinced Dracula's winning here, low-diff

Back