• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Haxed Tier 7: Altair vs Avatar of Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her highness Homura Mindscrewed me last night and made me post this thread. This....is probably the worst mistake I ever made in my entire life. Base Altair and True Body with Duplicates AoC are used. Starts from 10 meters apart and speed is equalized. Win by any conditions.

Altair (Re-Creators)
The audience's favorite Loli.

Screenshot 2017-11-17 at 19.34.08
The Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen's proxy.

Altair:
Avatar of Calamity: 7 (Veloxt, Kaltias, RM97, Peter, Zeed, DD, Sir)

Inconclusive:

Oh Homu, Sweet Homu, you have brought the will of Chaos with you. Nothing good will follow.

But all her wins are still there, and the reasons for Nicol winning are still legitamate even after the revison. Don't know about Swamp Thing though.

She now has BFR that send you to Nonexistence timeline. The reason all of her wins still there because she beat those opponents without her new ability....I think.

The arguement for Bolas is that she will begin with mind hax and screw herself over as Bolas' mind hax is leagues above her.

But now her BFR has been upgraded, the match become outdated. Just like her match against cronus that should gave been end in tie.

Alright then, sorry for derailing. But this injustice must be rectified.

Hmmm...i vote inconclusive due of them will nullified each other,but i will give Altair more advantages due of reality warping and creation (plz no meme...)

This version of Altair doesn't have creation and the AoC has reality warping as well

Holopsicon is a non factor because both can make copies.

And the AoC resists a fair amount of her haxes, while the opposite isn't true.

Also, if the AoC absorbs her memories, she might be able to regenerate, but she came back only from Body+Soul destruction so she would still be a zombie

Other than the fate/causality manipulation and the "bring you back to your basic powers via rewinding the plot" which are noped by acausality, probably. Maybe not possesion.

Ok then,i still vote inconclusive because you know,either Altair can make a plot twist but get noped by acasuality,but Altair can noped her power too.

Hmmm.....if that so then i change my opinion.AoC take this.

Anyway,why the f**k this AoC spam XD.In my hiatus it was Homura spam,after being active AoC replace her.

What wrong with you head buddy?

Can AoC resist or Regen from Getting Erased outta existence? If not then Altair should take this.

Not the erasing part tho. Even then, Altair gets time stopped and drained beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back