• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of 6th Strongest Non-Smurfs 2-C

Mori jin don't have resistant to mm3.
Mundus also don't have resistance to passive mind Mori which is based on CM1 due Karma abilities inherited from Nirvana: Borrowed Power.

Beside that Mundus also lacks of range to deal with Mori Immortality (Type 9) and Large Size (Type 9) which is scale on 10 universes. Mundus only scale to 2 universes.

Last edited:
Mori jin don't have resistant to mm3.
After Okhwangs latest upgrade Mori resists madness manip by the extension of having Okhwangs powers. Type 3 also has this
  • Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
So Mori should be fine.

Either way the limitations still apply. Moris omnisciences kinda covers all extreme things in existence.

Does big M resist Moris passive mind hax? If so can they resist fate hax, layered power null, and damage reflection, EE, and Mori kinda just erasing him as a baby?

I don’t think I've seen resistances to those in his profile (but tbh I just skimmed through it)

Either way the limitations still apply. Moris omnisciences kinda covers all extreme things in existence.
kinda? you seem unsure
I don't think his omniscience would allow him to perceive someone like Mundus unless the verse has demonstrated something that before
and even if he can, Mundus' MM3 will bypass because more layers
Okhwang's madness manip doesn't even have a type next to it, it seems more like madness manip type 2

and Mundus' MM3 is not his only passive
he still has passive time travel, passive sleep manip, passive paralysis, passive mind manip, passive disease manip, passive transmutation, passive corruption and the list goes on, all of which have more layers

Last edited:
passive time travel
useless since Mori's omnipresent
passive sleep manip
is useless since he's not a physical being
passive paralysis
resists it
passive mind manip
should resist this also
passive disease manip
same thing
passive transmutation
what does this do
passive corruption
if it's physical same thing if it's not idfk

He can also adapt to whatever he's hit with, and I'm pretty sure as long as the abilities are also present in his verse, it's fair game.

kinda? you seem unsure
Nah that's just how I talk 😭.
I don't think his omniscience would allow him to perceive someone like Mundus unless the verse has demonstrated something that before
Something like what? Mori definitely fits the limitations description
understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this.
Not only does Mori understand and transcend all phenomena of the world (meaning going insane for example) but he can percieve Xuanzangs true form which is incomprehensible to everyone else.
and even if he can, Mundus' MM3 will bypass because more layers
Layers don't bypass weaknesses. Like having more layers of soul manipulation won't let you bypass someone not having a soul
Okhwang's madness manip doesn't even have a type next to it, it seems more like madness manip type 2
It's actually type 1 I think
and Mundus' MM3 is not his only passives
he still has passive time travel, passive sleep manip, passive paralysis, passive mind manip, passive disease manip, passive transmutation, passive corruption and the lost goes on, all of which have more layers
Yeah except none of those can interact with his AE. MM only had the advantage of being based around Mori interacting with.

Also it doesn't really matter. Mori has adaptation + resurrection hax + reflection hax which work independently of Mori. If Mori were to go insane due to MM3 then Q just reflects the mental damage to a clown clone and then reflects the mental damage 1000x stronger back to Mundus.

Did you guys forget that Mundus range only scale to 2 universes. That's mean he cant deal with Mori Immo9 and LS9 on 10 universes.

Besides that, Mori Karma abilities based on CM1 on 4D level due to inherited from his final Borrowed Power: Nirvana.

Did you guys forget that Mundus range only scale to 2 universes. That's mean he cant deal with Mori Immo9 and LS9 on 10 universes.

Besides that, Mori Karma abilities based on CM1 on 4D level due to inherited from his final Borrowed Power: Nirvana.
I was just about to reply that you also mentioned these. Yeah

Mori also has High-Godly Regen and High-Godly Regen Negation

It's actually type 1 I think
It's kinda iffy. It may be both type 1 & 2. I forgot madness manipulation got types so that's entirely on me 💀

Mundus don't even have resistance to CM1.
Issue is that MM would make Mori go bonkers before he can use it.
But like I said, not only should he resist but even if he doesn't he just gets healed/resurrected and Mundus takes 1000x the madness Mori had to endure instead

Issue is that MM would make Mori go bonkers before he can use it.
But like I said, not only should he resist but even if he doesn't he just gets healed/resurrected and Mundus takes 1000x the madness Mori had to endure instead
Also Mori Mind hax is passive on CM1 level, due to this.

Not only does Mori understand and transcend all phenomena of the world (meaning going insane for example) but he can percieve Xuanzangs true form which is incomprehensible to everyone else.
Does Mori transcend all phenomena of the world including transcending the concept of dimensions

Does Mori transcend all phenomena of the world including transcending the concept of dimensions
I mean, why not 😈
naruto-evil-naruto.gif

(the word transcend isn't used. It's more so that he controls and resists them/control over them)

That limitations you guys are talking about doesn't apply to DMC

Demons aren't eldritch horrors incomprehensible beyond human mind (well, they kinda are but that's not the reason why they are scary).

Being able to perceive them and understand their ****** up nature isn't enough. Tony did and he almost shat himself despite his years killing them.

That's just fear manipulation which can be resisted through willpower. Also should just outright not work on Mori due to his emotional emptiness.
It's a package, all of the passives hitting at once, not just fear manip. Also if it could be resisted with willpower alone then Tony wouldn't have ran like hell from there given his own feats of superhuman willpower or maybe it's because it has god knows how many layers.

Now, the emotional emptiness is irrelevant given that demons are not only incapable of feeling despair Dante smiled dryly. “Don't make me laugh.Who's despairing?”The Cellar grew cold.“Demons feel no despair,” Gilver finallypronounced. “You have our blood coursing throughyour veins. You're the mongrel half-breed offspring of ahuman and a demon. And you betrayed our side.”Dante's smile left his face. “That's right. So youknow I can't feel something as simple as despair.”, they actively feed and grow stronger from it and yet beings like Vol 1 Dante and Mundus by extension are capable of forcing said emotion on them.

It's a package, all of the passives hitting at once, not just fear manip.
Sure but what you described is fear manipulation.
Also if it could be resisted with willpower alone then Tony wouldn't have ran like hell from there given his own feats of superhuman willpower or maybe it's because it has god knows how many layers.
Yeah but Mori is built different lmao. Idk how good Tony's willpower feats are but Moris are pretty ridiculous.
Now, the emotional emptiness is irrelevant given that demons are not only incapable of feeling despair Dante smiled dryly. “Don't make me laugh.Who's despairing?”The Cellar grew cold.“Demons feel no despair,” Gilver finallypronounced. “You have our blood coursing throughyour veins. You're the mongrel half-breed offspring of ahuman and a demon. And you betrayed our side.”Dante's smile left his face. “That's right. So youknow I can't feel something as simple as despair.”, they actively feed and grow stronger from it and yet beings like Vol 1 Dante and Mundus by extension are capable of forcing said emotion on them.
I feel like this entire conversation is pretty irrelevant. None of what you're saying changes the outcome of the battle.

I think this can be decided as Mori's win, even though Robo and Yeolban (and also me) didn't vote for Mori but leaned towards favoring Mori over Mundus.

Back