• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 2nd weakest 7-B spot: Sportacus VS X!

Buttersamuri said:
Strangling isn't his only win option. That's just a possible way. Really. His physical advantage and acrobatic skills, flight, and superior stamina due to apples is what would hand him the win
As I said, Sportacus, for most of the time, doesnt use his sky scooter in combat, and the AP gap isnt really that large anyways. Its 26 vs 38, so about a 1.46153846154x AP difference. Furthermore, Sportacus hasnt really fought someone who can actually regenerate, and not even Robbie Rotten has Regenerationn himself. That said, X is more willing to actually fight than Sportacus, and is also FAR more unpredictable, examples being like this and this.

He used it so little. At best he uses it to get out of a pin. But no way he uses it to tire sports out. Or anyway that's really that helpful. Sport still had physical advantage, acrobatics, flight, and stamina over him.

Still willing to fight. And he has to avoid danger in the show. He does use it to avoid stuff that could be dangerous. Like some of robbies traps. Decently stronger and tougher, flight to make it worse.

Except he is a pacifist, is he not? X is somewhat violent, even killing Bubble.

Buttersamuri said:
Still willing to fight. And he has to avoid danger in the show. He does use it to avoid stuff that could be dangerous. Like some of robbies traps. Decently stronger and tougher, flight to make it worse.
Except as pointed out his flight comes from the scooter that he doesn't use when fighting people and yes I meant Sportacus ovo

Still willing to kill by SBA. It has a small effect which may let X get a hit in or so. But in the end. Sport is tough enough to take it regardless. Sports candy does a big number on X ironically since that helps boost him up physically. Even if his body is left in bad condition. That helps him.

Except as pointed out his flight comes from the scooter that he doesn't use when fighting people and yes I meant Sportacus ovo

And you still bring up teleportation like X has used that to fight others. We use one or the other. Either way. Sport comes out on top

And X then teleports away and stealths (Which allowed him to hide from the contestants when he was basically right in their face)

And you still bring up teleportation like X has used that to fight others. We use one or the other. Either way. Sport comes out on top

Except I didn't, I said he used it to avoid harm, like with the Man trying to strangle him.

Soupywolf5 said:
And X then teleports away and stealths (Which allowed him to hide from the contestants when he was basically right in their face)
Then sport fights from the air and offers X no way to get close.

Except he doesn't use his flight fighting against people (Does he actually "fight" in the series) (And at that point it would probably be inconclusive as X just stays hidden, which he had done before)

Soupywolf5 said:
Except he doesn't use his flight against people (And at that point it would probably be inconclusive as X just stays hidden, which he had done before)
And X doesn't really use Teleport in character

And that's a Sportacus win. If X runs away. Sport wins

Genericstickman said:
Yes I'm joking that's why I'm asking the question, also couldn't his cristal tell him where X is?
I doubt the danger sensing Crystal would tell him where the person trying to hide from him is (And thus not being dangerous)

Back