• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th strongest High 8-C... maybe (Toujou Karuna vs Glaistig Uaine)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Nobody really could tell me which of the Parahumans characters actually holds the 5th spot when I asked, so for the time being I'm simply going to make a match against who at a glance looks like the strongest one.

Sooo... Toujou Karuna vs Glaistig Uaine

High 8-C key
Speed Equal... I guess

I can only speak for Karuna. For him, he starts with appraisal in addition to whatever Navigation Extremity tells him by itself. So, information gathering.
Could also be more given parallel thinking.
Then he decides based on the results of his information gathering efforts.

Both sides lack passives and immortalities? This will probably end in a who attacks first situation.
Karuna has infinite revives. So he basically has Low-Godly Regeneration (just that it's classified more as self-resurrection in-verse).

I think we need a Worm supporter here, Glaistig seems to be one of these characters with powers from many other profiles, maybe call Dargoo or Damage here.

Actually, I have a better idea on who to call.
@Wokistan
You nominated Parahumans to be put in that spot. Time to defend that decision.

Back