• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th Strongest 8-A: Akira vs Aeril

I typed up a reply earlier and it did not go through wtf? round 2.

Akira is far above 933 tons in AP in this form. His 933 tons comes from being at least 3 times stronger than a very casual and accidental attack in base and then being far stronger than that and 2 shotting someone far stronger than 933 tons as well. On top of this he can clone himself to provide more power behind his attacks and boost his attack power via using air manip.

He resists mind manipulation and attempts to possess him which would result in him basically losing his entire self.

He also has intangibility and paralysis with his shadows to allow him to use attacks with next to no retaliation. He can also resist power nullifying effects in this form up to the conceptual level. What can she do?

Aeril starts with thought based Perception and Memory manip that worked on Fugil who has resistance to Endless (currently labeled here to be continental in scale, but I have a statement that says is actually planetary) to make her opponent forget about her existence.

what is the range? and how does forgetting her existence work? He still has ESP to sense when attacks are coming regardless of if he forgets her existence.

The range is hundreds of meters (if not more). Her opponent will forget completely everything about Aeril including being on a fight with her, and will be unable to perceive her prescence (ESP doesn't work to help with this, Fugil has that and he couldn't perceive or remember her)

ok but how does she win from this? she would still need to attack right? which means that for him it would be just as if the battle started again.

Wasn't memory erasure counted as a win vía incap? Anyway, if it isn't Aeril just can restrain him with her whip, I doubt he can get free of that because of her lifting strenght.

Not unless you erase all their memories I dont think. He has a wind forcefield I doubt the whips would work on him.

@00potato

Does she ever do that in character? And she would have to hit him first meaning she has to come at him meaning his he would see her regardless of memory wipe. Meaning he can just blast her away with his air manip or paralyse her with shadows.

If the profile is accurate then he can avoid that via intangibility. I don't think her Erase is enough to incap since it remove memories of her rather then all memories.

Ionliosite said:
I mean, if he no longer knows that he is in a fight, why would he continue fighting?
It removes memories of herself, he would forget who he is fighting but he wuld know that he is in a fight. And if it happens multiple times he would eventually just use an AOE attack. due to knowing he is fighting something but not remembering what, he is pretty smart.

Ionliosite said:
Aeril spams Brain Hack, so yes, it is in character.
And long as she is not invisible doing so there would still be moments where he is able to attack due to her attacking him and him seeing it and even if she memory wipes if he is using an attack it would still work.

also btw while Akira did beat Amalda, to take the spot I think you would need to beat Amalda too, she has better hax than Akira, Akira just resists them.

Rocker1189 said:
It removes memories of herself, he would forget who he is fighting but he wuld know that he is in a fight. And if it happens multiple times he would eventually just use an AOE attack. due to knowing he is fighting something but not remembering what, he is pretty smart.
He won't know that is happening multiple times because Aeril erases everything from her, so he won't remember being attacked by her.

Rocker1189 said:
And long as she is not invisible doing so there would still be moments where he is able to attack due to her attacking him and him seeing it and even if she memory wipes if he is using an attack it would still work.
Anything Akira has is slower than Aeril's Brain Hack, unless he also has thought based abilities that he will keep using if he forgets about that he has an opponent.

Even then, if he just goes intangible to get around the whip, Aeril can make him forget that he has intangibility and entrangle him, he won't be capable of escaping because he no longer knows how to go intangible. And forcefields are something Bahamut characters bypass all the time, I doubt it would work againts her.

Even if Aeril lose I have a better character than her, GG.

Ionliosite said:
He won't know that is happening multiple times because Aeril erases everything from her, so he won't remember being attacked by her.

Anything Akira has is slower than Aeril's Brain Hack, unless he also has thought based abilities that he will keep using if he forgets about that he has an opponent.

Even then, if he just goes intangible to get around the whip, Aeril can make him forget that he has intangibility and entrangle him, he won't be capable of escaping because he no longer knows how to go intangible. And forcefields are something Bahamut characters bypass all the time, I doubt it would work againts her.

Even if Aeril lose I have a better character than her, GG. </div>
No but he would see the signs of battle and would still know that he is in a battle regardless of forgetting everything of fighting her.

It wont matter if it is slower, if he fires and air blast for example even if she wipes herself from her memory the air blast still exists and would still fire regardless.

She cant do that though she can wipe memories of herself but he has used his intangibility in situations that dont invclude her which he would till remember and thus would still remember his intangibility, I dont think she has a way of putting him down tbh and 1 or 2 hits from him would do that in. Its not a normal forcefield its a simple wind area around him that blows attacks away.

I think its best you use said character but even then for one this verse is already above Godspeed in 8-A I believe and I think it would be best to use Amalda in that case she is the real reason the verse is in 8-A.

He will still notice any pain, restriction, or injuries (assuming that she can hurt him if Rocker was right about the AP difference.) and would figure out that someone is hurting him and launch an attack, which would do heavy damage.

Also, why Amalda even is 8-A? She has a High 7-C calc, and that's not even hers, but someone much weaker

Ionliosite said:
Also, why Amalda even is 8-A? She has a High 7-C calc, and that's not even hers, but someone much weaker
Its confusing, so I would try to explain the ratings, the High 7-C calc was done by an unknown angel, she would scale to it due to the fact that she is one of the 4 strongest angels but that is her being casual still but unfortunately it is not directly seen that is why it is a possibly. Akira also scales to it as a possiblity due to matching other really strong angels but he as his 8-A key due to it being a clear feat from him. then he scales to 3 times that making him still 8-A and possibly Low 7-B in his second key. And she scales above that. then he gets far stronger than that. and outscales her but we dont have even the several times stronger statement thus I only have Low 7-C as a likely.

Basically she scales directly above his second key.

Amalda should scale to the High 7-C calc since she is stronger than that. Akira being 2x stronger doesn't mean that he should keep that tier if he has feats above it like defeating someone that is above a High 7-C feat.

Ionliosite said:
Amalda should scale to the High 7-C calc since she is stronger than that. Akira being 2x stronger doesn't mean that he should keep that tier if he has feats above it like defeating someone that is above a High 7-C feat.
As I explained the tier is a possibly because we only saw the aftermath. The main tier is 8-A and Low 7-C from scaling far above it. High 7-C and Low 7-Bs are possible tiers.

Rocker1189 said:
No but he would see the signs of battle and would still know that he is in a battle regardless of forgetting everything of fighting her.

It wont matter if it is slower, if he fires and air blast for example even if she wipes herself from her memory the air blast still exists and would still fire regardless.

She cant do that though she can wipe memories of herself but he has used his intangibility in situations that dont invclude her which he would till remember and thus would still remember his intangibility, I dont think she has a way of putting him down tbh and 1 or 2 hits from him would do that in. Its not a normal forcefield its a simple wind area around him that blows attacks away.
Even if that happends, he still doesn't know who he is fighting, nor he can perceive or remeber the person he is fighting againts.

He has to move to make his attack,Aeril just have to think, so, yes, it matters if it is slower. Why would he attack something he doesn't know that exist?

No, she can wipe much more that only memories from her, for example, she make Fugil forget how to use Zero One, one of his abilities, nothing related to Aeril. So just like elemental forcefields that character in Bahamut can still bypass, ok.

As I explained the tier is a possibly because we only saw the aftermath. The main tier is 8-A and Low 7-C from scaling far above it. High 7-C and Low 7-Bs are possible tiers.

That doesn't make any sense, and I'm seriously considering making a CRT for the verse because this scaling is messed up

Ionliosite said:
Even if that happends, he still doesn't know who he is fighting, nor he can perceive or remeber the person he is fighting againts.

He has to move to make his attack,Aeril just have to think, so, yes, it matters if it is slower. Why would he attack something he doesn't know that exist?

No, she can wipe much more that only memories from her, for example, she make Fugil forget how to use Zero One, one of his abilities, nothing related to Aeril. So just like elemental forcefields that character in Bahamut can still bypass, ok.
Another thing I forgot to mention, when he fused with the demon he became 2 people basically Olivier the demon he fused with is able to help hi and give him advise, I dont know if she can wipe the mind of someone she cant see. they communicate telepathically as well so she has nothing to tell her about him. (This is something I forgot when making the profiles. You can even see it in the second image of his fused form as he seems to talk to himself.)

He is already lauching the attack though? why would he stop.

Olivier can remind him though, those are her powers.

Ionliosite said:
That doesn't make any sense, and I'm seriously considering making a CRT for the verse because this scaling is messed up
I dont see how it doesnt make sense, the crater was formed by an explosion as seen clearly this was during the fight between the demons and angels, she would scale to it regardless of who caused it because she is one of the 4 strongest angels. However since we dont see who did it exactly it is only a possibly High 7-C. But she defintiely scales to his 8-A attack thus is 8-A, Likely 7-C, possibly Low 7-B cause she scales to a far stronger form. regardless it makes no difference to this match which is based on 8-A.

Rocker1189 said:
He is already lauching the attack though? why would he stop.

Olivier can remind him though, those are her powers.
Why would he continue? He doesn't know he is in a fight at all.

While Akira is Brain Hacked, Olivier can perfectly be deal with using the Authority of Perception (which has definitely worked on people she hasn't seen)

Anyway, at this point I will just make the CRT because I see no reason for this verse to be 8-A on the key that scales to Amalda given that feat.

I mean if you want to upgrade them I guess I am fine with it? I would just redo the scaling from High 7-C I guess..

Ionliosite said:
Why would he continue? He doesn't know he is in a fight at all.

While Akira is Brain Hacked, Olivier can perfectly be deal with using the Authority of Perception (which has definitely worked on people she hasn't seen)
But yet again he does, he just wont remember who it is with.

I mean I get that but Olivier does not have a brain anymore, she essentially turned into a shadow and is no fused with him.

Back