• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th Strongest 6-B: Tezzeret vs The Fateless One

He also has a lot of other magic. BFR to the Blind Eternities is probably the deadliest thing he has. What does fateless get?

Is fateless able to do anything to Tezzeret if he just decides to sit in the Blind Eternities and either magically snipe or drag him in too? Planeswalking takes but a thought, though dragging others with him takes longer.

Wokistan said:
Is fateless able to do anything to Tezzeret if he just decides to sit in the Blind Eternities and either magically snipe or drag him in too? Planeswalking takes but a thought, though dragging others with him takes longer.
Does he do that in character? TFO is gonna go for fateshifting if he is in range.

MTG is kinda weird sometimes. "What they lead with" is a difficult question.

From what I remember, he did stuff like that pretty quickly once he actually had the infinity glove and he already exists partly shifted into the Blind Eternities. I could see him doing something like that in response to someone defying his normally very good precog.

Setsuna tenma said:
terzzerect can`t use cockwork on fateless due to his acausality.He does have power null and BFR to deal with him
uh

Yeah, in response to someone being immune to his normally unbeatable ability (besides bolas) I could see him retreating into the Blind Eternities since fateless can't really follow, strategizing, and deciding ti just force fateless in.

When TFO fateshifts, the opponent gets fated to die at his hands plus time gets slowed giving TFO a significant speed boost.

Right, but if things are thought-based, time will slow at the same instant Tezzy nopes the **** out of the realm.

The very act of clockworkinf involves stepping out of reality. Even before he knows it won't work and he initiates it he's still ejected. Also, it shouldn't stop him from using his own fate powers to defy fateless, he just can't directly affect fateless.

Although the fact that Tezzeret just stops using Clockwork in recent stories makes me question if he ever lost it or something, since I do remember that he use to use it a whole lot more.

As well, due to how Clockwork is described, he'd likely still have some level of precognition. Even if he can't manipulate fate, he could still see into the future.

The very involvement of TFO in anything nullifies fate. Impossible events become possible, prophecies fail and the threads of fate start to loosen (they outright get severed if he actually exerts his power and uses fateshifting). His fate nullification (even when not using fateshift) is strong enough to defy Tirnoch who controls the fate of the whole KoA:R verse (specifically, she controls the tapestry of fate which connects every individual across the universe, enabling the control of their destiny).

ThePixelKirby said:
Although the fact that Tezzeret just stops using Clockwork in recent stories makes me question if he ever lost it or something, since I do remember that he use to use it a whole lot more.

As well, due to how Clockwork is described, he'd likely still have some level of precognition. Even if he can't manipulate fate, he could still see into the future.
As long as TFO is involved in this future, he's not seeing anything. Just an empty void.

tbh we should honestly have a different key for Tezzeret in Test of Metal due to how different of a character he is in that novel.

bump

I also remembered that TFO has 2-C (2 universes minimum) fatehax by being able to affect the Nishkaru (some kind of demonic realm) and mortal planes. Does this make any difference?

bump

This looks pretty inconclusive btw. Tez can't step into the real world cuz he'd die via fatehax, and TFO can't attack him from the real world.

I've been more waiting on if anything will come of separating his Test of Metal stuff

That and schoolwork

Back