• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th Strongest 6-B Hell Joe vs Super Monkey.

The True Sun God has an instant death hax + absorption the moment they transform, so unless Hell Joe has something to counter it, the True Sun God stomps

Low-Godly is regernating from destruction of the physical body entirely so he can come back from the death manip. I don't know the absorption works can you explain it to me?

Basically whatever is sacrified to the True Sun God dissappears and becomes a part of its body while also getting boosts and powers from the towers absorbed. It's similar to Kirby and Majin Buu's absorption

Just to briefly explain Hell Joe's regen from what I can recall offhand:

The regen of those on the floor of death stems from the fact that their souls are stored in a different location from their body. Such that their physical bodies are capable of being restored for as long as their souls exist inside that room.

I'll have to double check on a few things, but that should be a basic rundown of things. So if the absorption has no reason to absorb his soul that's locked up in a different location entirely, it's possible that he could come back.

But, once again, I'll need to take another look at things to give a more complete answer.

AP might matter here, since if absorbtion dosn't work then TSG just laser spams.

By the way, what makes Hell Joe an espesially powerful 6-B aside from his Low-Godly?

Only Shinsoo abilities, which arn't something that equalizes with much else due to how unique it is.

As for AP, True Sun God is upscales considerably from 5.777079e22 Joules, or 13.807550191205 Teratons. I can't seem to find Joe's AP, however.

Back