• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2nd Strongest 11-A

Bill Cipher fights Gomez, the Fez hat guy for 2nd position of power in the second dimension.

Both at 11-A

Speed Equalised

Battle takes place in a 3-D reduced to 2-D version of Central Park (Courtesy Gomez's passive)

SBA otherwise

Dorito:

Square Crisp:

Inconclusive:

Who wins and why?

Gomez's immobilisation hax works thus: Consider the general central park landscape. There are trees and stuff around. There exists a 4th wall through which higher beings can view this fight (say). Gomez's 4th wall awareness let's him know exactly where the wall is. Say the view we are getting is a sidescroller type view of the two facing each other, with them in the foreground and trees in the background. Now Gomez's main active ability (he has a passive which is irrelevant here) allows him to rotate space freely without moving the position of the 4th wall. Say he does a 180 degree rotation which brings them to the back while the trees are now in front. If any such space rotation covers up Cipher such that he isn't visible from the 4th wall (like if he is behind a tree or something) he becomes functionally non-existent, and remains immobilised until Gomez rotates space again, allowing him to become visible again. While he is hidden, he isn't capable of doing anything. Gomez himself is unaffected by this ability.

Bill has shown he can transmutate in his 11-A key as well though

In Dreamscaperers, he brings out Mabels worst fear and changes her appearance into something that resembles a monster taking away her cuteness

What does Bill open with btw?

Not that it matters because Gomez opens with spatial Manipulation which has the added effect of stopping time while its happening. Also, this is activated via thought.

Bill in this key would either transmutate, fight in the mindscape (Where I guess people just have different abilities I guess) or make a deal

I have never played the game so please explain exactly how and when Gomez uses Spatial manipulation because the profile said Time stops when he rotates the world

His basic ability is to rotate the world. That's his spatial Manipulation. When he does it, time stops. He can also throw bombs, but rotating the world is more in-character. He can rotate the world to cause immobilisation. The mechanism of this immobilisation is explained in one of my above posts.

Wouldn't Bill also see the 4th wall, I mean he has 4th wall awareness. Because if that is the reason Gomez is unaffected by it then it shouldn't affect Bill as well

Also, what if Bill just goes in his mind sees what he will do then just you know fights him in his mindscape or take him to the nightmare realm?

Back