• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 1st Non Smurf 9-B! Nagash vs DND Imp!

7-B with magic
Can seemingly hit the Imp

Yikes. That mixed with range advantage means he can almost certainly just AP the Imp to death, since the Imp truly is fodder. If they were closer and/or 7-B were restricted (I believe that's standard for these matches but idk if that's what you want), then maybe.

also like why is the Imp the "strongest 9-B non-smurf" when he isn't even the strongest 9-B devil lol

Which is the strongest Non-Smurf 9-B Devil? I'll use that one
Tough call. Imp ain't it, though. In fact in terms of raw abilities I'd argue Demons have the better shit by default, due to the whole passive Law/Chaos manip that causes ranom death and space hax. Out of the demons, the strongest is probably a Loumara of some kind, given they're effectively just dreams of concepts.

Hmm, Nagash lacks resistances in this key, While Aethyr Manip covers damn near every kind of NPI I don't think that kind of Abstract 1 is among them.

So the strongest Non-Smurf 9-B DnD character in general that has a profile(since i couldnt fine the Loumara profile)

Loumaras don't have a profile, no, I was moreso criticizing even putting Imps on the silly list when they are objectively the weakest 9-B one could have chosen.

As i suddenly remember that anything coming out of Warhammer fantasy is a smurf by default due to the souls being a Low 1-C distance away, making any tier outside of Low 1-C a smurf.

Well shit. anything in DnD that might actually be fair here that has a profile? since Imp kind of gets sniped hard like you said

so this guy is a smurf regardless?

Loumaras don't have a profile, no. Sorry lad.

Regarding High 8-C or 7-B? I assume the latter in which case I should inform you, D&D doesn't have 7-Bs.

Then High 8-C or 5-B? I doubt that anyone in DnD could give 5-B Nagash, Sigmar, or Archaon a good fight, but High 8-C has Grimgor and Sigmar, and 5-B has Grimgor and Thorgrim

All of the 5-Bs are smurfs. Sorry.

High 8-C, if we're looking for non-smurfs, there exist a good few. Dunno how good of a fight they make for Warhammer guys though.

Warhammer guys in High 8-C are mostly just ridiculously skilled melee fighters, Grimgor resists pretty much anything you can think of and Sigmar has no resistances

Skilled melee fighters for High 8-C. Uhhh. Lemme see.

I dunno, while trying to avoid haxy lads, I suppose there's Dragonbait? There's some moderately less impressive haxless fellows you could take a swing at if you felt so inclined- a general that has the face of a valley girl and maybe a chunky wyvern rider. If you do want hax (mind you they overcome resistances fairly easily so unless your lads' resistances are smurfy then they probably do clusterfuck), there's always people like the brat twins.

Which one is the most skilled? because as the quote below from fully knowledgable fantasy boys suggest, Grimgor is pretty insane

"Malekith is superior to Swordmasters of Hoeth who are born and raised to be the greatest swordsmen of Ulthuan and each spend centuries to thousands of years to hone these skills, individually they can slay thousands in melee, while also simultaneously casually deflecting cross bow fire with the same sword, choking an entire river with bodies with little to no effort. Grimgor treated him like a child, and within second Malekith surrendered immediately and instead tried to talk Grimgor out of the fight knowing this wasn't a fight he could win."

and also the Swordmasters of Hoeth can kill a dude with a normal ass whistle through sheer skill.

There is also the time where Grimgor fought Archaon the Everchosen, which required Grimgor to get through probably the best army in the world which were Archaon's bodyguards and to rip Archaon off of his demon horse that kicks the apsolute ass of pretty much anything that gets anywhere near it that isn't Archaon(Although this wasn't explained any more then "they didn't matter") and then was completely bodying Archaon before the ladder amped himself and one-shot the happy holidays out of Grimgor.

and Sigmar... pretty sure he scales in skill to walking in and out of an army without getting hit

In D&D the super skilled dudes are up in Tier 6, barring Drizzt and crew who have their low-end in Low 7-B. Dragonbait and friends are generally just "Far above average generals who can fight a plethora of enemies at once". You want skill, look at Klysandral, for example.

Back