• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle between 2 chaos users

Sun wukong vs Archie sonic(pre-genesis).

Both 100 meters away from each other.

Speed isn't equalised.

Battle takes place in Green Hill Zone

What's it gonna do to sonic specifically?
Let's just say if the value of 1 is the positive and the value of 0 is the negative. Wukong could impose all negative effects onto sonic ranging from the more mild ones like nullifying his abilities to the most extreme ones such as causing all of Sonic's powers to backlash onto himself.

Let's just say if the value of 1 is the positive and the value of 0 is the negative. Wukong could impose all negative effects onto sonic ranging from the more mild ones like nullifying his abilities to the most extreme ones such as causing all of Sonic's powers to backlash onto himself.
Ight, have wukong ever show that? How he gonna do that? 2A Sonic has fate and conceptual manipulation. While it won't work on Wukong because of NEP, it still works on Sonic himself.

Also which sonic? I'm gonna assume it's his strongest form.

Ight, have wukong ever show that? How he gonna do that? 2A Sonic has fate and conceptual manipulation. While it won't work on Wukong because of NEP, it still works on Sonic himself.

Also which sonic? I'm gonna assume it's his strongest form.
Yes pre genesis is used and wukong could just as well inverse the affects of Sonic's fate manipulation to getting himself killed like diavolo. Fate won't be doing much here as fate is also considered a value inside a dual system.

Yes pre genesis is used and wukong could just as well inverse the affects of Sonic's fate manipulation to getting himself killed like diavolo. Fate won't be doing much here as fate is also considered a value inside a dual system.
Have wukong ever do that? We can't assume he have the ability he doesn't show. It is limited to what he has shown.

Have wukong ever do that? We can't assume he have the ability he doesn't show. It is limited to what he has shown.
He could create a duality between fate and anything that opposes fate just like how pangu create the countless Dualities through by breaking the primordial chaos and warping it to create Yin and Yang. And yes since it's countless there is a possibility that fate isn't a value in the dual system but that's highly unlikely but it wouldn't matter since wukong could create a new duality where there would be a value(0) that opposes fate(1)

True, but Sonic himself resist fate manipulation. Unless you're saying Wukong power is higher than Sonic fate manipulation who is able to bypass Mammoth Mogul acausality type 4, then it won't works.

True, but Sonic himself resist fate manipulation. Unless you're saying Wukong power is higher than Sonic fate manipulation who is able to bypass Mammoth Mogul acausality type 4, then it won't works.
It doesn't matter if he has those resistances when resistances are the values of 1, it could be inversed to 0 as any users of duality manipulation could do.

Wukong far upscales the duality creation and manipulation of the creator(Pan Gu) of Yin and Yang when he achieves Buddhahood.

So you're assuming that this duality manipulation is >>>>>> than anything in the same dimensional scope regardless the resistance?

That's wrong on so many level. Not to mention Wukong have never demonstrated this so called duality manipulation. Everything you're saying is simply assumption without proof. And you're saying that Wukong has every ability simply because the manipulation of duality.

It seems i need to revise the transduality page.

“Duality manipulation” isn’t a listed ability on the site. It sounds like Law Manipulation.

So you're assuming that this duality manipulation is >>>>>> than anything in the same dimensional scope regardless the resistance?

That's wrong on so many level. Not to mention Wukong have never demonstrated this so called duality manipulation. Everything you're saying is simply assumption without proof. And you're saying that Wukong has every ability simply because the manipulation of duality.

It seems i need to revise the transduality page.
Wukong's duality manipulation is actually classified as chaos manipulation since it uses the chaotic energies where Yin and Yang originated from where all dualities originated from including the universe. Resistances are just values in a dual system that could be inversed to make it useless. The only time when chaos manipulation is a no brainer was when it was used against 5D beings which wukong lacks range

You don't manipulate resistance... You bypass it with Resistance Negation. The no brainer here is Wukong having ability that he never even demonstrated before.

There is no such thing of what you say on the Chaos Manipulation page though. It need to be reworded to fit your criteria of power.

Everything you said is big NLF.

It is listed as Creation though. Scaling from Pan Gu. Is that applicable in battle? Its basically just Creation + law Manipulation.

Yea, Wukong's duality shit sounds like a huge NLF.

Still, will Sonic's fate hax even work, considering Wukong NEP2?

It is listed as Creation though. Scaling from Pan Gu. Is that applicable in battle? Its basically just Creation + law Manipulation.
I'll reply later in 2 hours or 3 because my data is about run out on my phone and I'm not close to home right now. besides it's simpler for me to type my rebuttals on PC. See ya.

@Greatsage13th We don't do that here. I mean, if the character doesn't demonstrate that power (even if it has sub-abilities), you don't get that power unless listed as default on the page.

What you're saying is the same as saying a character with Creation and Conceptual Manipulation that created
a universe get all the power inside that universe because he is capable of creating or manipulating it.

Which can be argued as correct. HOWEVER, not on this site. We don't give abilities to someone that doesn't demonstrate it. We give ability only to what the character has shown. Otherwise NLF.

I don't see any of what you said on Wukong profile which invalidated your whole point about his ability.

Yea, Wukong's duality shit sounds like a huge NLF.

Still, will Sonic's fate hax even work, considering Wukong NEP2?
No, it won't affect Wukong. But Sonic fatehax apply to himself. So it doesn't matter whether Wukong exist or not. Sonic still won't be able to win though considering Wukong NEP. At most, i can see incon where both unable to do anything.

But how will the Fatehax help Sonic? I know it can affect Sonic, but what will it do?
Protect him from harm and prevent any change on his being. Not to mention he resisted all Wukong powers excluding of what Greatsage said if that's even applicable.

Though, if I follow his logic, i can say it will let Sonic somehow win too. He can bypass ttpe 4 acausal.

Protect him from harm and prevent any change on his being. Not to mention he resisted all Wukong powers excluding of what Greatsage said if that's even applicable.

Though, if I follow his logic, i can say it will let Sonic somehow win too. He can bypass ttpe 4 acausal.
Hol up weren't you in the JTTW CRT? How did you not know that wukong can warp various concepts and laws that are part of the dual system? even when @Ricsi-viragosi agreed.

acausality type 4 is a no brainer. NEP and transduality type 2 is what's preventing sonic from winning also @Ricsi-viragosi says that wukong's chaos manipulation comes with most powers including the ones i mentioned that wasn't in his profile but they were logical at best.

What you're saying is mathematic manipulation and not dualism manipulation.

Have dualism got any effect to a character? I don't think so. It should be restricted to what he can do.

"Type 2 refers to characters whose existence may be beyond all dual systems within the nature of their reality, but not duality itself on a conceptual level"

Yeah... No.

What you're saying is mathematic manipulation and not dualism manipulation.

Have dualism got any effect to a character? I don't think so. It should be restricted to what he can do.
Mathematic manipulation? for god sake Duality contains the value of 1 and 0. Also, since when does early mythological characters have mathematical manipulation 100s AD? That's just preposterous.

nope. Wukong transcended the concept of duality itself.

Only staff can use the "@" to take effect. You need to call him manually.
Also check type 2.

Type 2 (False General Transduality): Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality. Any non 1-A (Outerverse level) characters who transcend duality at a basic level would also qualify for this level, as space and time can be thought of as dual concepts, as well as existing within/outside spatio-temporal dimensionality.

Back