• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman with Prep Time vs Darth Vader

Batman render by HIT IT
Can he beat Darth Vader with preparation time?!

Darth Vader by wraithdt
The ability to prepare is insignificant next to the power of the force!

I love both characters, so let's see how this plays out!
Yes, I know this has been done on many sites, and it is generally considered a Darth Vader victory, commonly labeled a curbstomp.

But while it can't be added, I wanna know what you people think about the glorious fight of

Batman with Prep Time vs Darth Vader

Basic Rules

-This is Expanded universe Vader vs New 52 and Post-Crisis/Pre-Reboot Batman composited

-Speed Equalized

-Batman cannot call in help from the Justice League

-Vader has basic powers unless otherwise stated

-Both are in character

-Some badass track from Mega Man, Star Wars, Pokemon, or another series with badass music plays in the background. Take your pic.

Round 1

-Batman gets all equipment except the Justice Buster, Green Lantern Ring, and any suits. But he gets everything else

-Vader cannot use the force in any way, nor can he use his lightsaber

Round 2

-Batman gets the Justice Buster

-Vader has all standard powers

Round 3

-Batman gets a Green Lantern Ring

-Vader has all standard powers

Round 4

-Batman gets a Green Lantern Ring

-Vader gets Force-Enhancing Artifacts

Round 5 (And my personal favorite)

-Batman gets 7 Power Rings, The Justice Buster, all basic equipment, all vehicles

-Vader gets Force-Enhancing Artifacts, The Death Star, and the entire Imperial Military

Back