• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Linx and Kiir can one shot too via their hax." How? (What ability)

I'm pretty sure that bypassing their aura (The first health bar) and kinecting an MSS attack on a Street level character is instant kill. No way is their any time for healing or Regenerationn unless their Regenerationn is Low-High(?).

"This is basically whether or not Linx and Kiir can take down Bats and Supes before their Aura is too broken to be exposed for a final attack from Bats or Supes."

Considering it only takes a single blow from either: Android, Batdrone, Batvehicle, Batman, Superman

@Anon mhm. That, or they have resistance to being adapted to or something.

@Colonel bad word choice on my part, but they can damage them via durability negating attacks, not outright one shot.

They will obviously die if their Aura is depleted and then hit by either Supes or Bats.

As for taking a "single blow", it's still in the same tier. It'd still take multiple hits for a section of Aura to crack with physical attacks, because it's still like attacking a 4-A being. However, there's one thing that Linx has in his arsenal that increases his durability to Galaxy level: the Chosen Armor, and since it's not restricted in this fight, Linx has Galaxy level Aura durability.

Also keep in mind that if Supes or Bats gets stronger and attack Kiir (without one shotting her), she'll regen everything, including Aura, back to peak condition.

So how does the overall fight go?

The first punch landed on Kiir kills her? The armour maybe a little trouble at the start, since without amplification they're near Galaxy level already.

Superman seems like the only guy to finish Linx off via Sealing to the Phantom Zone. I guess this could be done by just overwhelming Linx with droids, drones, vehicles, and the odd attack from Batman and Superman I guess. Maybe Batman pulls out some silly gizmo that helps him in the plot, before Superman Seals him.

Or maybe Batman just spends the entire time performing his triple jump and everyone stands there watching like: "GG, well played".

How will the first punch one shot Kiir? She still has MSS durability with Aura, so it'd take at least a few hits before a part of her Aura is damaged or breaks.

That's a pretty viable option, but would Supes use Sealing straight away? Linx and Kiir in-character would go straight for reality manip + probability manip combo, as well as durability negating attacks to knock-out or incapacitate, and if Linx deems Supes and Bats a big enough threat, he turns on his precog as well.

Plot manip will help Bats a lot however, and could possibly help Supes buy time to seal.

Or Batman starts triple jumping and he automatically solos. Kek.

Xmark12 said:
Oo. 0 - 1 - 3. This can be added after a 24 hour grace period.
You can't add team matches?

Yes, but it involved a team match. Since the Versus Rules here differ from VS Battle Wikia in terms of certain aspect. I think adding a team match on respective profiles is allowed, but I have to ask a mod for solid confirmations if needed.

Sooo, how are we adding this? Are we just gonna put something similar to this:

Insert Thread Link Here (Insert Verse Here) Insert Both Characters Here (Note: Speed equalized. Char. 1 was fighting alongside Char. 2 [Add link to profile here]. Insert any additional information here)?

Example: Batman and Superma (Knights of Justice) Batman's Profile and Superman's Profile (Note: Speed equalized. Linx was fighting alongside Kiir. Epilogue Blood Form Linx and epilogue 4-A Kiir vs Green Lantern Batman and Yellow Lantern Superman)

I guess that can work. I'll likely do it tomorrow since I'm tired right now.

Back