• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dusty (Siro Intruders) vs Batman (KoJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Rules:
*Standard Battle Assumptions
*Speed is equal

Dusty: 0 ()

Batman: 4 (Colonel Krukov,Cul0r,SemiRaedi,ThePrimalHunter)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Batman is 3.585 Gigatons. Dusty is 2.274875263 Gigatons

Last edited:
Dusty is 2.274875263 Gigatons

Should be his 4th key so they're both High 7-A

I think it could go either way, I'm gonna check out batman's profile, for now I'll just say:

• With White Polarity, everything around him gets weaker (He's immune to it though)
  • With Black Polarity, he is constantly getting stronger
He wouldn't be able to use Dual Polarities in this key.
He could enhance his gun so it would make more of an affect but Batman isn't dumb so I'd suppose he goes for the gun and try to get rid of it (He uses his gun point-blank so it can hit for clarification).

I'm gonna check Batman's profile

Hmmmm, I feel like Dusty could actually win, Batman can use flight to try and out range him but White Polarity passively weakens everything around him, Black Polarity passively does it to him. Looking at his base abilities this is not a Low Diff or Mid Diff, I'd say High Diff on Dusty's end

Do you have anything to add that'd make me change my mind?

Does he have anything to counter the batwing/batmobile?

and then switch to Black Polarity once it's weakened and break them down with combat and/or shooting it

I don't think it's the case but if Dusty's attacks are created via tech, Batman can hack it easily (via brother eye and his hacking tech)
If not, the rockets from the batwing have electric, fire, poison and ice rockets. If he can counter them, I'd give it to Dusty, if not, Batman with high difficulty.

I don't think Dusty could really counter poison but the others would be weakened the moment they hit White Polarity's range.

I'm going to vote Batman, via high difficulty, due to the poison manipulation, having the batwing and batmobile to hassle his opponent and tactics.

Unless you have any counter arguments?

Grace has passed, this can now be added.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back