• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Knight of Justice) vs Kirito (SAO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're asking if Batman has any counter towards that.

I've heard Kirito's leading hax is freezing his opponents. I don't know on whether it's ice-related, anything else so anyone familiar with SAO let me know and I've heard it's thought-based but again anyone familiar with SAO correct me if I'm wrong.

Batman has fire manipulation...

He's dealt with superheroes who's thing is freeze attacks: Sub-Zero, Captain Cold, Mr.Freeze.

He's dealt with superheroes who's thing is freeze attacks: Sub-Zero, Captain Cold, Mr.Freeze.
Kirito's freezing goes up to less than 2 degrees kelvin, from my recollection

As he can freeze stuff unbothered by the cold at the edge of space

I mean Batman's probably only gonna get trapped for a couple of seconds at most in that kinda temperature, plus I think his telekinetic constructs/shield can block the attacks as well.

... you're jumping straight past actual feats of not being incapacitated by that kind of temperature. TK doesn't really help because it happens within the span of a few words and approaches via Kirito launching a ton of strands of ice from is sword. So many that, even in his previous, vastly weaker key, it can freeze up to 10000 people in one go, roughly 34 square kilometers of area going by how spread out they likely were.

I mean the people Batman has faced, that I mentioned above, their attacks go to absolute zero and an omni directional force field can block their attacks.

I know space is Absolute Zero temperatures, but you guys said the edge of space so how cold is that?

Slightly less than absolute 0 and his ability to actually withstand absolute zero should have been mentioned earlier

... Of course now that I look at batman's AP, comparing it to Kirito's

he hits Kirito once and SBA says it was a killshot, GG

Should I change this match? I didn't know what AP end is used on his calc, and I didn't exactly know much about him either, as I was recommended to use him.

> recommended to use him

whoever did this made a mistake cause this is kinda how all kirito threads go

They either freeze or die horribly

Yeah, I was kinda hoping to have someone's OC or FC to use instead, and I don't really know any 4-A's on the site to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back