• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antorus

By that logic MCU Spider Man, Captain America, Black Panther, should be 8-A, MCU Thor and Hulk should be 4-B and MCU Doctor Strange should be 2-C. That and "Although the Avengers are not yet nearly as strong as their comic book counterparts, they are still quite powerful."

Though I agree with the rest of your reasoning nevertheless.

Maybe is 24 hours spare time to conclude the result.

... ... ... so... guess that's it, huh? ... just... don't say i didn't warn you. welp. i'm going to grillby's. papyrus, do you want anything?
~ Sans​
I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. But I ask to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have.
~ Thanos​

While I'm not changing my vote, I'm simply putting this out there. In the beginning of the movie, Thanos allowed Hulk to beat on him a bit before fighting back. Then he monologued after he had restrained Doctor Strange which then led to Mantis being able to put him to sleep. So, just saying, Thanos has done some rather stupid things in his fights. That could be something Sans would manipulate or take advantage of, however, it is unlikely since Thanos has only done that a few times.

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Antorus
By that logic MCU Spider Man, Captain America, Black Panther, should be 8-A, MCU Thor and Hulk should be 4-B and MCU Doctor Strange should be 2-C. That and "Although the Avengers are not yet nearly as strong as their comic book counterparts, they are still quite powerful."

Though i agree with the rest of your reasoning nevertheless.
Thanos has allowed himself to be bested before. That's been his character. :/

I do not feel like a guy throwing bones at you is exactly something he would be impressed by. and the bones come from underground, and I doubt he would jump whitout knowing that they are coming

I do not belive sans has the streinght to do that (it is still like tk, and frosk was able to jump even with their much lower lifting streinght) but even if he would , I do not see how thanos would dodge the bones from underground

It could be also debated that his body would not be affected, as souls and bodies had been shown to be able to be separated in Undertale, and as such thanos would not be able to counter it and dodges the bones

Maybe it is time to conclude: Thanos wins. But could someone to add the result to two pages? They're locked.

I have to go with sans tbh, with Sans's hax and Thanos having only one stone AND thanos being in the MCU.... Sans stomps.

VoidSansXD said:
I have to go with sans tbh, with Sans's hax and Thanos having only one stone AND thanos being in the MCU.... Sans stomps.
1. this is a year old thread

2. him having only one stone and being in the MCU doen't mean he loses, he is massively weaker that his comic version but so is sans

1. this is a year old thread

2. him having only one stone and being in the MCU doen't mean he loses, he is massively weaker that his comic version but so is sans

You do realize that you yourself revived a dead thread to scold someone for reviving a dead thread, right?

Necroying a year old thread to respond to the month old necro of the year old thread so you can tell the month old necro of the year old thread that he necroed the year old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back