• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Killua hypersonic+ calc

Netero's MHS Feat against Pitou
I can’t find the calc for that, could you get me some screens of it? My phones being weird.
Killua's lightning has always had some sort of debate around it.

I think, ultimately, it was agreed that:
  • It has the properties of electricity
  • It originally came from a natural source (a taser/plus Killua needs real electricity to recharge)
  • It has more than enough potency to match real lightning (thus, having enough drift speed)

Which would be enough, but on top of that, we have the fact that no one in the verse ever reacted to it, which makes it consistent.
Now, on this, I’m still iffy/on edge about it. I’m just not entirely comfortable calling it MHS, the fact that nobody, at all, scales to it is a refreshing thought.
Still though, 😒 I don’t know. It don’t sit right, I don’t necessarily believe it still.

I’m not comfortable with it for these reasons;
Yes, he scales above Youpi, and Pouf with it, but neither of them have MHS reactions imo.
I’m just not okay with scaling Kanmuru Killua as faster than Adult Gon, or Meruem, though I’ve yet to see the MHS Netero calc. Because Killua, during a full panic wasn’t fast enough to save Gon from Post Mortem Pitou, while Adult Gon is easily still faster. People argue it based on name, and while that may not be the argument here, I’d like to say that’s asinine. Names of techniques in HxH usually have grandiose names, Big Bang Impact for example.
Idk, I’m just not sold on MHS HxH....yet I guess.

He needs some sleep.

Don't even bother.
See this reply to which he said yes:

He basically denies the very concept of Outlier, and thinks that we should just upscale everyone based on a feat that's much higher than other feats with their best performance.

"All the other feats are irrelevant, this one, for... some reason, has priority over them"
Honestly I had to go offline after seeing that

Yes, he scales above Youpi, and Pouf with it, but neither of them have MHS reactions imo.
I’m just not okay with scaling Kanmuru Killua as faster than Adult Gon, or Meruem, though I’ve yet to see the MHS Netero calc. Because Killua, during a full panic wasn’t fast enough to save Gon from Post Mortem Pitou, while Adult Gon is easily still faster. People argue it based on name, and while that may not be the argument here, I’d like to say that’s asinine. Names of techniques in HxH usually have grandiose names, Big Bang Impact for example.
I mean, Pitou does have MHS perception speed for reacting to Netero's Attack.

And it's okay if you can't see the calc, here is an abridged version
Basically, the whole exchange with the Dragon Dive happened in 0.96s according to the Manga.
Dragon Dive was falling at Mach 10.1,

So, in a very short timeframe, Netero's attack crossed 8.5 meters while he was falling 0.197m, which is Mach 459. Pitou was able to perceive to Netero's hand Movements in this timeframe.

Honestly, about them having MHS Reactions is very debatable, Youpi said he should've been able to react to electricity, and the only source available for him to even know about it in the first place is Natural Electricity, aka lightning.
Still, no one scales to Thunderbolt specifically.

Adult Gon, Meruem, and Netero would still be far above Godspeed Killua.

Actually, Killua's own Thunderbolt would still scale above Godspeed still.

I’ll get back to this later, another thread that was closed due to rejection, just got opened back up. So I’m gonna focus on that.

Back