• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Groudon vs Utsuho Reiuji (speed equalized)

I dunno. Both are casual, Groudon is likely stronger due to his moon level feat being done in base and we just decided to apply it to Primal, and precipice blades will hurt like a mofo. Not to mention size advantage and animalistic features like claws and teeth to do more damage.

I always had difficulty thinking of how status effects would work on certain enemies. Example wouldn't Okuu just fly to avoid that and OHKO Fissure? Couldn't she just use the energy Groudon creates since she has finer control? Can Okuu blow up Groudon from the inside?

Of course I'll say this to the DB that I once saw of it, it'll end in a tie if speed is equalized.

Utsuho. Spamming and bombarding Groudon with danmaku, can easily fly into his mouth and melt his organs or unleash a second sun, flight overall thanks to her speed, and given Groudons weigh 2,094 lbs, she can just toss him into the sky or throw him far away.

Back