• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Goku (DBS) vs Vegito

SomebodyData, I write exactly what I want to say. Do not worry about me) I do not confuse names or feat, etc.

If I wanted to argue/arguments/(produce reasons) this, I would do it in first message, in this thread.

Although I certainly can do it, and my opinion is not based on conjecture/bare guesses. But I'm lazy) To write all this, especially in English)

So you can consider it just an opinion from anonym/past a passing person

xex

D

What exactly, what exactly?)

ÐàðÁÐà

(p.s Sorry, I was just a little amused/funny by your double replay (today I have playful mood before going to sleep))

Goku takes both rounds if you ask me. Goku downright absorbed the God ki of SSG and surpassed it according to the DBS anime (it was stated). Vegito is strong, but he has no real feats to put him to even put him on that level if we're using the Buu Saga version. I hardly consider this a fair fight.

Do people use the two base theory here? I don't think there is anything such as saiyan beyond god in the anime

Joseph619 said:
Do people use the two base theory here? I don't think there is anything such as saiyan beyond god in the anime
Theories are hardly applicable here unless proven, so I would answer no. Super Saiyan God itself became Goku's base form as the anime even stated it. Heck, Goku even surpassed it.

Gotta go Goku both rounds. He should be somewhat comparable to Godku, which combatted Beerus to an extent. The same Beerus "Fusion has no chance against"

Ultranecro

Is what I should say, but apparently necros aren't a thing anymore. Can't close.

Jo-Smooth said:
2+ years, yikes
Fair point. Have any significant profile changes been made in the last two years? I've necroed a few Vegito threads, and a few of them became stomps for Vegito or against Vegito. That isn't the case here, is it?

Back