• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Goku (DBS) vs Vegito

I'd say Vegito wins this regardless of Base or Super if Goku is in base form. Base Goku at the moment is generally considered to be roughly equal to Buuhan from what I've observed in the community, so Vegito should have no problem. If Goku goes Super Saiyan though I feel Vegito will be forcd to go Super Vegito, and in that form he defeats SSJ and SSJ2, but SSJ3 Goku right now wins it. This is also without God Ki. With God Ki Goku stomps.

Pikachu942 said:
I'd say Vegito wins this regardless of Base or Super if Goku is in base form. Base Goku at the moment is generally considered to be roughly equal to Buuhan from what I've observed in the community, so Vegito should have no problem. If Goku goes Super Saiyan though I feel Vegito will be forcd to go Super Vegito, and in that form he defeats SSJ and SSJ2, but SSJ3 Goku right now wins it. This is also without God Ki. With God Ki Goku stomps.
Except he's not that strong without God ki

Darkmon cns said:
Pikachu942 said:
His base form can casually one shot SSJ3 Gotenks via scaling, no downplaying.

^that was copy vegeta, who, if Im not mistaken, is always in God form.

His base form can casually one shot SSJ3 Gotenks via scaling, no downplaying.

I'm not that was as SBG a form that is excepted on this wiki.

Personally, I think Base Goku could win. He's trained a lot since BoG, especially when training with Whis and on King Kai's.

Since there's no such thing as two base form and SBG.Goku base is around Vegito lvl.But Goku can always pull KK on top of base,which would give him advantage.

LuciferSPN said:
Since there's no such thing as two base form and SBG.Goku base is around Vegito lvl.But Goku can always pull KK on top of base,which would give him advantage.
We've been over this there is.

Darkmon cns said:
LuciferSPN said:
That's what you say.

Also this won't be added to lose / victory,since it's in same verse.

So it doesn't matter at end of day.

That's what you say.

Also this won't be added to lose / victory,since it's in same verse.

So it doesn't matter at end of day.

It Still matters for the fight

SBG stomps horribly.

Non god-ki is inconclusive due to lack of info on their respective canonical tier.

Base Vegetto doesn't even fight at all, he goes straight to super saiyan 2 and stomps buuhan and the anime showing them fighting on even grounds is pure filler.

AguilaR101 said:
SBG stomps horribly.
Non god-ki is inconclusive due to lack of info on their respective canonical tier.

Base Vegetto doesn't even fight at all, he goes straight to super saiyan 2 and stomps buuhan and the anime showing them fighting on even grounds is pure filler.
Vegetto doesn't go SSJ2 against Buuhan in the manga, it's just regular SSJ.

PaChi2 said:
^that was copy vegeta, who, if Im not mistaken, is always in God form.
Show me proof, show me subtitles that Copy Vegeta base is God KI. You're words mean nothing.

Copy vegeta stalemated saiyan beyond god goku in base and can turn SSB, he has god-ki, guys.

Show me proof, show me subtitles that Copy Vegeta base is God KI. You're words mean nothing.
LoL,copy Vegeta doesn't have God ki in base

we have been over this if were doing it on the this wike we have to go by what is established or make a revishin thread.

Darkmon cns said:
we have been over this if were doing it on the this wike we have to go by what is established or make a revishin thread.
No you are wrong, this site rates base Goku and Vegeta above SSJ3 Gotenks because of Copy Vegeta one shotting him. Just look at the profiles.

You are making baseless assumption.

PaChi2 said:
Copy vegeta stalemated saiyan beyond god goku in base and can turn SSB, he has god-ki, guys.
Copy Vegeta can us god ki BUT, after he fought BASE Goku. There is no reason to assume he was using God ki, Goku's aura is ALWAYS WHITE.

Look at the profiles and watch the show, how could they sense Copy Vegeta's Ki. Tell me right now.

Darkmon cns said:
Poinciana1971 said:
Piccolo's aura is white, Gohan's, is white, even Krillin's aura is white.
No not that shade it was a milky white that stats are for SBG not base
Frieza's final form is 3-B for fighting SBG Goku. COPY VEGETA Base is 4-B for one shotting SSJ3 Gotenks. Goku's base form scales to that since Goku is equal to Vegeta.

You are 100 percent wrong in everyway, I can't seem to convince you. Yet the fact is that Goten and Trunks could sense Copy Vegeta's KI. Explain that to me.

Poinciana1971

He only had it up when he took down gotanks and when he was fighting Goku no I have explained this too the other one it doesn't matter what you or I think here what matters is what the wiki has accepted even if base Goku was that strong he is still is no mach for Vegeto he could easily kick around buuhan who was more then twice as strong as gotanks.

Just because sometheing is on this site,doesn't make it true or right.That's why more often than not,revision thread pop ups for differents franshices and characters

Guys, look at the rounds please. No where does it say that I put SSB Vegito. This purely the Vegito from the Buu saga.

In the DBS anime there is no such thing as "Saiyan Beyond God". Goku and Vegeta's base forms do not use any form of god ki when they fight. This is proven in the Frieza fight where Gohan, Krillin, Trunks, and Goten all sense Goku's ki, and mention that they can no longer sense it after Goku goes SSB. Base Goku > SSJ3 Gotenks and RoF Final Form Frieza for sure, but he doesn't use god ki at all. Even the SSJ1 Goku that was as strong as or stronger than SSG Goku used normal ki. The only form that uses god ki right now is SSB.

Well it depends.

If this SBG Goku, then it is a stomp.

Normal Base Goku likely beats Vegito due to more valuable experience (Whis's training). SSJ Vegito however, probably beats him (Only Pre-Goku Black Base Goku of course, Post is an unknown degree stronger)

Back