• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel as though the people in Comic Vine are more active regarding to this battle thread than VS Battles Wiki is.

Flash's speed might take a massive hit.

His tens of tredecillions of times FTL calc is said to be infested with calc-stacking.

KLOL506 said:
Flash's speed might take a massive hit.
His tens of tredecillions of times FTL calc is said to be infested with calc-stacking.
How do you calculate immeasurable speed?

Nope. You can't. They can literally move through time with speed alone.

Flash-dies-during-Infinite-Crisis
During the Final Crisis.

The worst part of all this, is that Barry's death at the hands of Mobius was on Crisis on Infinite Earths, not Final Crisis.

Composite Sonic just one shots before he can react assuming he's starting in his strongest forms.

Not to mention, since Flash apparently is just a massive composite with literally everything, he should have plenty of Immeasurable speed feats as well as being on par with Anti-Monitor (I'm pretty sure one version is, though I may be wrong).

Yeah, this is one of the most confusing matches I've ever seen. Also wondering why the Archie comics aren't included despite the fact that Sonic is supposed to be composited.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Not to mention, since Flash apparently is just a massive composite with literally everything, he should have plenty of Immeasurable speed feats as well as being on par with Anti-Monitor (I'm pretty sure one version is, though I may be wrong).
You are talking about Pre-Crisis Barry, aren't you? Yeah that's the one that went up against Mobius.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Yeah, this is one of the most confusing matches I've ever seen. Also wondering why the Archie comics aren't included despite the fact that Sonic is supposed to be composited.
Probably because Flash has no where in the Multiverse to run to escape Archie Sonic nuking the Multiverse.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Because comic Sonic is so powerful that some of his crossover feats from other Archie Comics universes outside of his universe puts him at 5-Dimensional level in terms of powers & abilities.

How is Sonic 5D from the Archie Comics? Especially since he hasn't performed time travel and dimensional travel, with his own speed?

That's the billion dollar question, one flash fact states them at lightspeed at peak for both Barry and Jay but yeah that's obviously not gonna be true anymore, Jay was as fast as Superman in one comic tho. If Wally is considered immeasurable at one point due to scaling to Barry and Barry speed steals him, then Barry can speed steal immeasurables.

Greenshifter said:
Would Jay Garrick be considered Immeasurable speed as well?
You think Jay would admit to that? Wally says he's the closest person he has to a father and Nightwing says he wants to grow up to be just like him. He's the one to point how fast other people are to make himself look small by comparison. He's barely brags of what he can do.

Both speeds are irrelevant

Haxs equalized | Incon.

Bloodlust | Flash (via no forms by Sonic

Prep | Sonic via Hyper Sonic

All Haxs | Sonic wins via haxs, he's too OP.

Sonic wins.

SinOfPridez said:
Both speeds are irrelevant
Haxs equalized | Incon.

Bloodlust | Flash (via no forms by Sonic

Prep | Sonic via Hyper Sonic

All Haxs | Sonic wins via haxs, he's too OP.

Sonic wins.
Unfortunately you don't know the Flash, you'd be surprised of what he truly holds back... Plus he trained with Wonder Woman and beat Batman the Merciless with the aid of his -52 self from the Dark Mulitverse. Who's a god and was a foe that not even Wonder Woman could defeat. So Barry can put up a heck of a fight.

Back