• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barro's Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under abilities his profile lists Regenerationn at "mid, potentially high mid". This is defined on here as coming back from decapitation or blown to peices. While Barro can do both of these things it should be noted what the definition of the next classes say:

"Able to regenerate from a puddle/drop of blood, or a small piece of your body."

"'Able to regenerate from being vaporized/dust."

Technically speaking Lille doesn't have blood and his profile recognizes this when it mentions "blood spraks . . . Lille does not bleed . . . "

Given the abundance of light fragments Lille was turned into and came back from doesn't Low High Regenerationn seem a better fit pending an amendment to the definition to consider none biological entities? Perhaps even High seeing as Lille can't actually be "dusted" either but he still comes back from a comparable injury.

As long as they are genuinely knowledgeable and can remain reasonably analytical and unbiased about the subject, yes.

No High Regenerationn for Lille.

He'd need to be reduced to a single Reishi particle for that to be valid.

And he was dispersed, because his body is made out of light, into a smaller fractions that took the form of giant birds. He regenerated from a small piece of his body. He wasnt dusted, neither.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. Should we close this then?

Since Im not used to bringing scans, I will leave this quote from bleach wiki:

Calling the idea of reflecting the power of a god a grave sin, Lille disintegrates into energy shards, which rain down upon Seireitei. Multiple copies of Lille are spawned from the shards, with one of them bitterly complaining that his halo is gone.

Energy shards = small piece of body

Shards the size of one's fingernail, that's beyond what his current regen gives him.

Also both dust and cells techincally qaulify as small peice of body.

http://********.be/bleach.html?chapter=653

These are clearly not cell-sized, dust, or attoms.

Drop this, please. They are the equivalent size wise of blood puddles at best.

Lille was only ever human sized, maybe two metres at best once he got the long neck. We can all see he breaks into many many many peices after that.

I also think that Low-High seems appropriate.

If we agree with Low high, can we upgrade his regen or do we need more input? I mean, its pretty straightforward, he regenerated from what it seemed a puddle/small piece.

I think that an upgrade seems to be in order.

Has the Regenerationn upgrade been performed?

I don't think so. Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back